[SOLVED] 1.7.5 Vehicles

Doc

Valued Member!
Anyone managed to get the working?

So far I have tried everything. Managed to get them spawning using the old schema but nobody could enter them for some reason.

Now I have been to the extend of replacing the entire MySQL\ folder. characters work fine but objects will still not appear.

I have, however, noticed:
HiveEXT(0): (Error) Error executing |CHILD:103::<null>:2:|
in my console on restart. I am assuming this is the cause. Can anyone advise?

Thanks Stapo, but I think my server is too heavily modified to work with anything but pwns at the moment =/ Unless if yours runs on the same database table structure as pwns?

Thanks Stapo, but I think my server is too heavily modified to work with anything but pwns at the moment =/ Unless if yours runs on the same database table structure as pwns?

i use the same database structure as pwnoz0rs before he updated to 1.7.5....

If it helps, I have tried doing a fresh install and still didn't work. Been spending ~5hrs on this thinking it was a problem on my end, but now I'm pretty satisfied on the conclusion there is a bug in the build.

Hope you get this sorted, reverted my server to 1.7.4.4 for the time being

If it helps, I have tried doing a fresh install and still didn't work. Been spending ~5hrs on this thinking it was a problem on my end, but now I'm pretty satisfied on the conclusion there is a bug in the build.

Hope you get this sorted, reverted my server to 1.7.4.4 for the time being

how would i go about reverting it? links to download of 1.7.4.4 pleasE?

i ran an sql dump of my 174 backup and all the vehicles are there okay. But it overwrites the tables to as they were in 174 but it works ok.

So you can just do that for the moment if your're not bothered about the 175 tables. I did it since yesterday and no problems.

i ran an sql dump of my 174 backup and all the vehicles are there okay. But it overwrites the tables to as they were in 174 but it works ok.

So you can just do that for the moment if your're not bothered about the 175 tables. I did it since yesterday and no problems.

So you're running 1.7.5 with the 1.7.4.4 table architecture?

I'm having this problem as well, and I'm running 1.7.5.1 on the 1.7.4.4 table structure. Everything else seems to be working smoothly, except the stuff from object_data.

I'm having this problem as well, and I'm running 1.7.5.1 on the 1.7.4.4 table structure. Everything else seems to be working smoothly, except the stuff from object_data.

Thing is, the main part of 1.7.5.1 for us is the updated database schema which makes it run a LOT faster. We really need to locate the issue and help Pwn fix it as I am positive it is an issue in the release and not an individual thing. I will next attempt an upgrade on Wednesday, hopefully some progress will be made by then else I will be starting from square one again!

I'll switch over to the 1.7.5 structure and see what I can dig up, if anything. Something tells me that Pwn will have a fix out fairly quickly.

I'll switch over to the 1.7.5 structure and see what I can dig up, if anything. Something tells me that Pwn will have a fix out fairly quickly.

I hope so! My server is too far modified to easily switch to anything else, but if I can't upgrade the server before the weekend I will have to Stapos Lite pack or something to keep the server in the game and the players happy.

Edit: Disregard, piXel beat me to it.

Did you check the Instance tab in your object_data table? When I first switched to 1.7.5 the pMain function had the default instance ID for vehicle spawning set to 391. After I changed the pMain function to spawn vehicles in instance 1 and reset the instance for all my vehicles on the object_data table it worked fine. No idea if you're having the same problem, but that's all it took for me.

So you're running 1.7.5 with the 1.7.4.4 table architecture?

Yes, it works fine.

re: 175 I tried just importing the txt data backup so it didn't overwrite the table but I don't know what the new 'map id' numbers should be. so it But I think just even using pwns default vehicles it didnt make vehicles so you are prob correct there is a problem.

I hope so! My server is too far modified to easily switch to anything else, but if I can't upgrade the server before the weekend I will have to Stapos Lite pack or something to keep the server in the game and the players happy.
I'm all updated and configured, and made the change to the function as penguin & pixel mentioned; but now I'm getting a script restriction kick #44 every time I enter the server. Tried to apply some fixes, but no luck. Any ideas?

Okay, for those who cares.
- I downloaded the newest 2.1.1 pack of pwnozOr and installed it
- after install (i prefer Copy) the data. I startet only the MySql Server with the "MySQL.bat" in the mySql Folder
- opened pMain
- set the Default from 391 to 1
- Truncate the Object_Data Table
- went back into pMain and press the "Run" Button
- checked the Object_Data Table again (vehicles spawned)
- started the whole Server with the @START_SERVER.bat

Et voilà

all coords ive checked, was a vehicle. Server works fine so far.

love it :)

ok did fresh install still no vehicles DECLARE sInstance VARCHAR(8) DEFAULT 1; set
then i deleted everyting in Object_data executed pMain vehicles addet to Object_data still nothing

Back