[SOLVED] 1.7.5 Vehicles

ok did fresh install still no vehicles DECLARE sInstance VARCHAR(8) DEFAULT 1; set
then i deleted everyting in Object_data executed pMain vehicles addet to Object_data still nothing

I have to agree, the SOLVED is premature. I also have a clean MYSQL install here, and I have no vehicles. My instance is set to 1, all vehicles have an Instance of 1.

Newest zip straight off the Github. I also tried just using the old MYSQL files, and no vehicles there, even with Doc's functions. As far as I can tell, this isn't an instance problem, as it's set correctly everywhere.

Edit: I've also got to point out I'm using Rmod.

Here's some of the errors I'm getting.

Code:
16:03:03 Ref to nonnetwork object 1b47d0c0# 1056241: lada.p3d
16:03:03 Error in expression <zUpdateVehicle",dayzUpdateVehicle] call dayzUpdateVehicle_code;>
16:03:03  Error position: <dayzUpdateVehicle_code;>
16:03:03  Error Undefined variable in expression: dayzupdatevehicle_code
16:03:03 Ref to nonnetwork object 1b47d0c0# 1056241: lada.p3d

I have to agree, the SOLVED is premature. I also have a clean MYSQL install here, and I have no vehicles. My instance is set to 1, all vehicles have an Instance of 1.

Newest zip straight off the Github. I also tried just using the old MYSQL files, and no vehicles there, even with Doc's functions. As far as I can tell, this isn't an instance problem, as it's set correctly everywhere.
As soon as I set the instance from 391 to 1 it fixed it. Not sure what you are doing, but what I did worked perfectly. I don't know if you want video proof/screenshot proof, but I will provide it if necessary.

No Pwn, that's not nessecary, this is insanely frustrating. I just tried to disable rMod, and everything went straight to hell.

Well, after hours and hours of testing, my problem seems to be 1.7.5.1. I cannot get vehicles with the old or new MYSQL.

HOWEVER, I have the new MYSQL working on 1.7.4.4, with rMod. So the problem lies in dayz_code,dayz_anim or dayz_server. My server is extensively edited, and I have most of the new additions in .5 working in .4, just in completely different ways. No idea what would cause this, though.

Alright, clean install, vehicles work. Attempting to import my SQL files. I export to text with Include Column and Append clicked. I clear the new table, Import, works fine. I can generate my vehicle spawns fine. However, I head into game, and now I have no vehicles.

Yep, insanity has ensued.

Holy crap, finally figured it out after listening to Bob Dylan for like four hours.

When you import your .4 tables, there is no Inventory column in .4, so during Import when it asks you to Define your columns, I left Inventory blank. So no matter how much I messed with Design Table, no vehicle was spawning with a [] in inventory, which it won't show up without it, the server kicks it out with an invalid error.

So, during Importing your tables, you must select what your old tables defaults will be in the new tables. Sheesh. It's 3am, time to sleep.

Ok my sollution : deleted everyting including my client arma installation redownloaded it from steam then dowloaded dayz and beta from dayzcommander then put the arma2 and arma2 ao into 1 folder then new files from github.

aaaaannnd ... it worked dont know what was wrong but it fixed it.

Ok my sollution : deleted everyting including my client arma installation redownloaded it from steam then dowloaded dayz and beta from dayzcommander then put the arma2 and arma2 ao into 1 folder then new files from github.

aaaaannnd ... it worked dont know what was wrong but it fixed it.
You could have just downloaded the newest files off of github. ;)

i did that but that didnt fixed it
What I don't get is all you did was a clean installation. Just say there was never the bug in the pack and you downloaded it as its current state. And now it works. That doesn't make any sense at all. My guess is that the old version of MySQL had to be conflicting and upon a clean installation fixed the problem.

it also fixed my loot problem there was no loot at all in my game ,well never the less you do a great job and there must have been something wrong at my end so keep up the good work Pwn

Back