1.7.7.1 Error

i did and for some reason the buildcp.exe does not update it correctly i have rebuild the server over and over about 10 times

it would be nice if you could build me a fresh copy for me since iam always having problems updating reality from the github

used your files and i never got inside the server was stuck on waiting for server to start authentication and the timer went all the way to 200

maybe its the packages i use? what do you use

yes i already know about that link and it does not work for me i did the same packages you did and still the same problem.

Build it without buildings and see if that resolves it, also gfet rid of ANY anti hack/ REsec in the init.sqf of the mission.

when i used the buildcp.exe

and just did these packages
custom inv,kill messages,sszedsmessaging

when i opened the mission init.sqf it has this

Code:
/*    
    INITILIZATION
*/
startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance = 1;                    //The instance
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

//disable greeting menu 
player setVariable ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
//disable radio messages to be heard and shown in the left lower corner of the screen

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";                //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";                //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";    //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";                //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

if ((!isServer) && (isNull player) ) then
{
waitUntil {!isNull player};
waitUntil {time > 3};
};

if ((!isServer) && (player != player)) then
{
  waitUntil {player == player};
  waitUntil {time > 3};
};

if (isServer) then {
    _serverMonitor =     [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
    //Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;
    waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
    dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
    _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
    _playerMonitor =     [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";    
};

now i know this cannot be correct because this looks like a 1.7.6.1 init.sqf why isnt the builder exe using 1.7.7.1 and i did just redownload it

i for my part build it with the commandline (on my linux root yeah yeah ^^)

Code:
--world chernarus --with-killmsgs --with-wrecks --with-invcust --with-carepkgs --with-buildings --instance 1 --serverversion 1771
works for me so far...

havent tested your combination yet with the messaging

using your command line worked for me i got into the server fine. it fixed my vehicle issue. thanks for both of your help.

istealth, look in your reality folder in the RealityCPWorlds.cfg file and copy and paste your line for chernarus

just connecting 5-6 times now it goes to like number 200 at the bottom right and it never load in at all.

edit:

all i get is requesting authentication and retrying authentication over and over with nothing happening

try to build server without using ssZeds or ssZedsMessaging feature, It helped me, see if it helps you.

for example:

perl build.pl --world chernarus --serverversion 1771 --with-wrecks --with-carepkgs --with-messaging --with-buildings --instance 1

istealth, thats what the issue is. You are using an older repo, the current repo has Chernarus,chernarus,1771 as that line

Back