3 Questions maybe somebody can help me pls

Goligo

Chernarus 1.7.7.1 JOIN NOW 94.23.200.92:2592
Hello,

i have 3 "simple" questions...

1. Where can i change the ping kick from BE because i want that player get kicked with a ping over 100. i dont find it in the database :/

2. every time i reload the UH i get kicked from BE i dont know why....

3. The last problem i have is that if somebody joins my server they have to load at some point very long (35KB) it takes 20 seconds and then its load normal again to the end. have somebody the same problem ?

best regards,
sven

First, max ping can be changed in battleye folder look for be server.cfg

Second, the reason you are getting kicked is because you tried to reload that weapon without the ammo.. Next time reload it with its ammo.

Third, it's not 35k, it's 41 and that's bare minimum. My file is well over 800k and used to be over 3mb. It's a client download to initialize you or your players into the mission, this bit of lag is usual and happens to all players. You can speed up the process by which your players load into your server by telling them to buy solid state hard drives or finding a virtual ram program to run the game in, as dayz cares very little about your graphic card and much more about your hard drive locating texture files on a whim

Back