50 Dollar Reward to the person who can make 2 vomiting animations.

Nebulazer

Valued Member!
We need a high aim and a low aim vomiting animation for Zombies in InvasionZ. Here is a Tutorial on how to make animations in Oxygen. It cannot be half assed, and we must approve it if you want to get paid. Many people on these forums will vouch for me that I pay up.

He does pay, however he may turn around and tell you that he has been trying to get in touch without actually leaving any messages and finish the final tweaks himself :)

There was no final tweaks involved, Player2's Zombie turning was broken without a fix. Both me and mmmyum spent 2 weeks trying to get a hold of Player2 before i told Yum it wasn't even worth the $60 I paid her. The script she showed me working only really works half the time, she was just lucky it worked for me the first time she showed it to me and I was convinced that it was actually being worked on. After I paid her, I would get excuses to run away from the computer when I logged on to avoid me. I am sure I am not the only one this has happened to. We went about another method to turn Zombie, and you sir just made you and your friend look like an ass (not that it's the first time).

He does pay, however he may turn around and tell you that he has been trying to get in touch without actually leaving any messages and finish the final tweaks himself :)

Seems to me like there is some sort of relationship between you and player2 ain't gonna happen buddy :p. Idk what you are fretting about, you weren't even involved in that deal so you have a biased view already a point down.

I helped p2 out with some of the theory and discussions on possible perks and how they could be acheived to the best effect, and with the testing of it. Then p2 had to leave town for a few days due to personal reasons and I come on to see neb writing posts calling p2 a scammer. When neb didnt even leave any messages? Steam and Skype both leave offline messages, and considering p2's steam account is logged into our dedi server. ida seen the messages on logging on it lol. Like im not gonna defend my friend who I know put alot of effort and time into the project. Expect me to keep quiet?Not gonna happen... and your quite right, I would never want a relationship with p2 rofl..... you'll understand one day. dont worry

So yeh, keep on saying I look like an ass. If you want someone to reply to you, that you have paid to do work for you... TRY leaving a message, not everyone is in your timezone derp

We need a high aim and a low aim vomiting animation for Zombies in InvasionZ. Here is a Tutorial on how to make animations in Oxygen. It cannot be half assed, and we must approve it if you want to get paid. Many people on these forums will vouch for me that I pay up.
I would be willing to help but with some of these comments, It seems like you've just got friends to vouch for you to make it seem like you're a legit person and that you pay out. If we can come to another agreement then I'd be happy to help.

By all means, he does pay, i'll vouch for him on that, he did pay p2 part of the money they agreed im not disputing that. He got an unfinished project after failing to set a time scale for it to be completed by and failing to leave any messages. I have no issues with the guy, except the fact he slagged someone off after the work they put in, not all of it was seen by him as p2 had to leave town for a few days, due to personal reasons, that im not gonna discuss on these forums.

Just make sure that he does keep in contact with you and set a time scale with him for the project to be finished. That way he has no excuse to bad mouth you when he claims he cant get in touch and dosnt leave a message. Then all will be good. I do suggest you take this project, its not a difficult one to do.

So gl with it joee :)

All you would have to do to stay in contact with us, is come into the teamspeak we are working on InvasionZ in every single day. Like i said both me and mmmyum got to the point where we felt like we were getting excuses thrown at us everytime we tried to talk to her, I am glad i took over the leveling script myself anyway as I have made it into a much more complicated 3 Tier system than what i originally had planned for just Zombies leveling into Zetaborn. If Player2 would have become a team player like the other 7 people that are helping with InvasionZ then I would never even have to explain this. Plus.... im the one out 60 bucks with nothing to show for it here. If she can still make the zombie transformation work perfectly with her method then ill take it, unless its "too late for that". Thank you Joee, I sent you a message.

Let's be a little more perceptive and respectful on subjects like this, particularly when attaching a dollar value to a very delicate process. One can't assume Dean didn't have some variation of vomiting in his original design documents simply because it hasn't been publicly announced.

Manual humanoid animations can become very awkward looking reeeeal quick due to the nature of O2's rigging. I will take a stab at it only for educational purposes.

popcorn.gif

Back