Aaargh

Gramps

First let me say that Sarge is an icon and someone should make a statue and put it somewhere nice.

I had Survival Server add Sarge ai and missions to my epoch 1.0.3.1 Chernarus server.

Here is my files http://pastebin.com/nJckm2jn

It works like a charm. I had used sarge ai on previous 1.7.7.1 regular dayz Chernarus and Epoch 1.0.2.4 but when I upgraded to 1.0.2.5 it stopped working and also never could get it working on 1.0.3.1 until I broke down and had it installed.

I then went in and added some static spawn and a pre-written heli set up for a specific area of a new base area.

The standard sarge heli patrols and the missions work fine but none of the new static spawns work or the new heli area. I am including my script so if anyone can please look and see whats not there.

One thing I noticed is no ;} seem to be in this at all and I'm just an ole man who doesn't understand anything but cut and paste lol

Thanks in advance

Gramps

PS. Dayz Commander "Grumpyworld" even with partial working sarge its a great server and not for the timid or meek Epoch Chernarus 1.0.3.1

Hi, Just to update I found that my new sarge ai was in a new mod folder I didn't see. Got the ai to work and now just need to figure out how to move the buildings folder from mission.pbo to server side. I have tried numerous times with no success follow tutorials and pow no buildings one of these days as my download for server join is pushing 3000 Grumpyworld Not for the Timid or Meek you will not survive 70.36.96.106:4020

Bring friends you WILL need help (to retrieve your body)

Back