Adding dayz server stats to webpage.

Quarterbreed

Could abyone help me with this, i just downloaded WAMP and would like to add a stat page, i tried google but no luck

There was a post on the old bliss forums about a package someone made for this. I have it running on my web server. I'm not sure if it got transferred over here or now. I'll take a look later and see if I can find any info on it or the original zip file I used.

There was a post on the old bliss forums about a package someone made for this. I have it running on my web server. I'm not sure if it got transferred over here or now. I'll take a look later and see if I can find any info on it or the original zip file I used.
that would be awesome wolf.. thx :)

You pretty much just copy the contents of the zip into a directory on your web server then adjust the config file to point it to your dayz sql server. Then navigate to index.php in your browser.

make sure you are using a username which has access, also your mysql DB has to allow external connections if your web server is on another machine. This may require adjusting the bind address in your sql ini file. You may also need to open your sql port on your firewall.

make sure you are using a username which has access, also your mysql DB has to allow external connections if your web server is on another machine. This may require adjusting the bind address in your sql ini file. You may also need to open your sql port on your firewall.

im running it on the same machine and just used the basic root username and root password, do I have to make a new username or something?

use the user credentials that your dayz server connects with. also try using 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost

I had a hell of a time setting it up too and I had instructions to follow at the time. You may have to do some looking around.

ill check it out and see what I can do, I just hate wasting a whole day tryin to figure something out but it feels good once I get it going lol

Back