Adding DZMS kills server function when

Discussion in 'Trouble Shooting' started by Murphy0789, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Murphy0789

Murphy0789 New Member

New to server administration I am running a hosted server. I have no issues before modifying the files needed to add DZMS. Once said files are edited including the DZMS_FIX files server will not longer let me join. I can't make it to lobby. Check RPT and it shows server error. Player identity unknown.

2. ShootingBlanks

ShootingBlanks OpenDayZ Guru!

you need to upload your entire RPT log to pastebin or gist and post the link here.

3. Murphy0789

Murphy0789 New Member

https://pastebin.com/rVssXujE

Now I have uninstalled dzms attempting to sort my issues out and some players are able to join but I am not able too

4. ShootingBlanks

ShootingBlanks OpenDayZ Guru!

[​IMG]

The log shows no errors that should prevent joining. And assuming you are Chase, it says you are logged in and playing and loot piles are being spawned. When you say you cant join, is it that you can hear sounds but the screen remains black? In that case your issue is that the loadingscreen is not being ended. http://opendayz.net/threads/help-pl...een-can-hear-noises-run-around-1-8-6-1.21960/
    also there is that line about the corpse not being moved. those sched_ things are newer and I am not terribly familiar with how that might affect your player login. If a previous body is the issue (for some reason unknown to me) the solution would be to delete all the characters from the database for that player.
    What is your server IP, port, and what mods?? Maybe tommorrow evening I can join and see what happens for me.

5. Murphy0789

Murphy0789 New Member

104.237.196.98:2602 Survival Guys Vanilla+

6. Murphy0789

Murphy0789 New Member

Currently no mods just vanilla starting fresh unfortunately not able to join shows session lost still.

7. Murphy0789

Murphy0789 New Member

Server will show if I search for it but shows no map or details won't show that's it is creating at all until I attempt to join which I can't then is stuck on creating.

8. clifdayz

clifdayz Well-Known Member

given your other post, are you sure your server is vanilla and the mission and server pbo are constructed correctly? Is this SurvivalServers? If so, did you ask for something customizable? In the past I've seen them give out a hybrid version of epoch that was sortof vanilla and had an epoch db.

9. FallingSheep

FallingSheep OpenDayZ Lord!

if possible post your mission.pbo and server.pbo also if possible post your database structure (SQL tables) that way we can get a better idea of whats going on