Adding DZMS kills server function when

Murphy0789

New to server administration I am running a hosted server. I have no issues before modifying the files needed to add DZMS. Once said files are edited including the DZMS_FIX files server will not longer let me join. I can't make it to lobby. Check RPT and it shows server error. Player identity unknown.

chrome_2017-05-01_23-47-39.png

The log shows no errors that should prevent joining. And assuming you are Chase, it says you are logged in and playing and loot piles are being spawned. When you say you cant join, is it that you can hear sounds but the screen remains black? In that case your issue is that the loadingscreen is not being ended. http://opendayz.net/threads/help-pl...een-can-hear-noises-run-around-1-8-6-1.21960/
also there is that line about the corpse not being moved. those sched_ things are newer and I am not terribly familiar with how that might affect your player login. If a previous body is the issue (for some reason unknown to me) the solution would be to delete all the characters from the database for that player.
What is your server IP, port, and what mods?? Maybe tommorrow evening I can join and see what happens for me.

Server will show if I search for it but shows no map or details won't show that's it is creating at all until I attempt to join which I can't then is stuck on creating.

given your other post, are you sure your server is vanilla and the mission and server pbo are constructed correctly? Is this SurvivalServers? If so, did you ask for something customizable? In the past I've seen them give out a hybrid version of epoch that was sortof vanilla and had an epoch db.

Server will show if I search for it but shows no map or details won't show that's it is creating at all until I attempt to join which I can't then is stuck on creating.
if possible post your mission.pbo and server.pbo also if possible post your database structure (SQL tables) that way we can get a better idea of whats going on

Back