Adding vehicles to the new SQL system?

Discussion in 'Support' started by AutoJukebox, Jul 5, 2016.

1. AutoJukebox

AutoJukebox New Member

Hello, I've been trying tirelessly trying to figure out how to spawn vehicles in the dayzprivate server pack. I tried with DayZAdmin and through 3D editor and none of that worked. Is there some other new system that i don't know about?

2. MDark

MDark Valued Member!

hmm.. its a long time ago, but in the original DayzMod you have to use a server Number like 1337 and need to spawn the vehicles on this Server. take a look in your database on witch number your vehicles are spawn. ;)
    Its only a idea, hope it works for you.

3. AutoJukebox

AutoJukebox New Member

No clue what you mean lol

4. MDark

MDark Valued Member!

5. Inkko

Inkko Valued Member!

I honestly don't understand the new spawning system for vehicles at all. There are a bunch of new tables for the vehicles and I'm not exactly sure how it works. Haven't really looked at it tho to try and figure it out. I just made an INSERT IGNORE event to force spawn a big list of vehicles so that there are always vehicles on the map.

6. clifdayz

clifdayz Well-Known Member

its conceptually easy but the implementation is hard to follow. vehicles are part of one of more groups so that you can limit the number of a particular vehicle and/or group of vehicles. I've rewritten the groups, the inventory & the spawn locations so I'm familiar with it. The groups are very hard to follow.

the 1337 someone mentioned above is the instance - if your server instance doesn't match the instanceid in object_data, nothing will show up.