addon signature problems

P1-Kashwak

I have added my addon to my dayz as dayz_mod.pbo everything works great as long as i have the signature check turned off.

once i turn it on i get kicked. now here is what i did to create the signature.

opened dscreatekey and made my server key and private key.

opened dssignfile and signed all files with new key.

opened dschecksignatures and all checks good.

moved everything to my server and my dayz folder. joined the server and i get kicked for signature of day_mod.pbo does not match.

what am i doing wrong? any advice?

dont add your add ons to the dayz mod add them to a folder called @something\addons\addonfile.pbo when you add @something to your startup so you would have -mod=@dayz;@something the server has to have the bikey on it or it has to have a setting turned off to to allow you to join with extra mods. either way if its be'd then there has to be some extra consideration on the server side to allow you to join

All your mods should be in one folder like this:
QiYxn.png

See that @sthud and @stmovement, those are normally just files you have to make those folders

yes i know how to do it that way but i am making my own version of dayz just like dayz+ and survivedayz.
this is why it is in the same folder. When i am done it will be released to my community and clan, and this is the only thing holding the release up everything else is done.

yes i know how to do it that way but i am making my own version of dayz just like dayz+ and survivedayz.
this is why it is in the same folder. When i am done it will be released to my community and clan, and this is the only thing holding the release up everything else is done.

did you put the .bikey in your keys folder?

@Stapo yes i moved the bikey to the keys folder.does it matter what pbo program i use? Cause i use cpbo to extract and create, what is funny is everything works fine if i have signature check set to 1.

@Stapo yes i moved the bikey to the keys folder.does it matter what pbo program i use? Cause i use cpbo to extract and create, what is funny is everything works fine if i have signature check set to 1.

thats because you have signed the addon with the older V1 signature, make sure you have the latest DSCreatekey and DSignfile.

Back