admin help

could any one tell me what your using for admin tools? just looking for other ideas other then BluePhoenix175 admin tools any ideas guys?

The latest version has some admin tools for spawning vehicles and clearing up old ones. It appears the database schema for Overwatch changed from the Reality and Pwnozors format (no more object_data table). We have an internal member of FPOC working on some 3rd party tools that will allow players to do some self-service, like move themselves out of debug, that sort of thing, but no ETA.

I don't think the Reality PHP tools or the Pwnoz0r tools work without editing, thats why we've a guy writing his own from scratch that also use Google Maps API, etc. No ETA so good luck finding something that will work or that someone has written. I'll let you know how ours ends up and if the dev wants to share. =)

It seems to me that some members using dayzcc try to adapt this mod to the software. But still to have a confirmation.

seems a little to complicated for me id need some help getting that up and running if anyone is willing not that im completely incompetent im just not super great and id need a guide to get me thru getting it running

I have had to use a mixture of tools to currently make do. Most is still based on Cherno so loadout items etc have to be basic (none of the fancy weapons and updated items cnae be given to players). Dayz Iventory Manager does ok though. You can set up a basic loadout and give basics to players. It also gives you the easy option of teleporting a player to another player.

http://gaming.hngamers.com/dayzinventorymanager/setup.exe

For the mapping I am with HFB servers. Their Map and Hive tools work for vehs and showing player locations but you cannot edit player loadouts or teleport. Not sure what mapping tool they use but its works for me.

I have found out however (via my open support ticket with HFB Servers) that they can get their own tools provided working by setting the player to spawn into world instance 1 (chernarus) rather than 18 (overwatch). I am awaiting confirmation that they have set this up in the database (as I am not sure how to change the default world instance and or what consequences will ensue).

Not the best of things but I can do most things I need to at the moment to keep everyone happy on the server.

Back