Admin Menu Not Showing Up

Nope should still be the same, haven't changed anything recently...Also if you could tell me how you fix it that would be great :) thanks

Oh really? Any idea what could be wrong with it?
not sure im doing a clean install and checking tonight ....again

i would suggest using the new tools based ( search admin tools 1.8) of blue phoenix as blues tools are servery outdated now,( ill remove the epoch stuff from em and send you a copy over tonight)

yep when i get home ill remove the epoch stuff from the repack ones (there 1.8 tools with extras :) ) and send them to you, as well as working PBOs with tools already in them :)

Ok Sheeps .. or who ever knows his code.. if you dont know how sheeps packs are, never used , don't reply please, is stuff is heavily modded and scripted lol, not vanilla epoch :)

I too cant get your admin tools to work , just have epoch server 1.05.1 and the newest steam beta as required .. am revisiting your re-pack .. and cant get admin tools to load, tried to dig around in the code to see what possible key press was needed .. in my other serve using same version scroll wheel the click anmin tools.. the rpt has a many errors, this is a fresh install of all arma and epoch clients and server from commander and launcher, the only thing I have tried to load is bec extended .. but it doesnt work with ur pack either .. or I cant make it work .. bec ant finder server.. any way . I have disabled a bunch of the extra maps ads, and alot of the scripts I didn't want .. by setting to false .. in the config sqf for the addons

Im attaching my RPT last time I used yours the map locations didnt load .. I dont know if they are yet or not as cant just pop around the map, and cant spawn a heli either lol
Also spawning back in game at different location than u log out at ?? Logged out near nwaf, came back in near Berzino

I think I just saw the issue for admin .. but there are still tons of errors that shouldnt be there.. please take a look at and advise

http://pastebin.com/XdKkBYsL

Last edited:
Ok Sheeps .. or who ever knows his code.. if you dont know how sheeps packs are, never used , don't reply please, is stuff is heavily modded and scripted lol, not vanilla epoch :)

I too cant get your admin tools to work , just have epoch server 1.05.1 and the newest steam beta as required .. am revisiting your re-pack .. and cant get admin tools to load, tried to dig around in the code to see what possible key press was needed .. in my other serve using same version scroll wheel the click anmin tools.. the rpt has a many errors, this is a fresh install of all arma and epoch clients and server from commander and launcher, the only thing I have tried to load is bec extended .. but it doesnt work with ur pack either .. or I cant make it work .. bec ant finder server.. any way . I have disabled a bunch of the extra maps ads, and alot of the scripts I didn't want .. by setting to false .. in the config sqf for the addons

Im attaching my RPT last time I used yours the map locations didnt load .. I dont know if they are yet or not as cant just pop around the map, and cant spawn a heli either lol
Also spawning back in game at different location than u log out at ?? Logged out near nwaf, came back in near Berzino

I think I just saw the issue for admin .. but there are still tons of errors that shouldnt be there.. please take a look at and advise

http://pastebin.com/XdKkBYsL
new repack is coming soon 0.15

youll have to wait till then :( as its almost a complet rewrite due to plotpole for life being added in :)

Back