ADMIN TOOLS\ANTI HACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
57303650.JPG

Someone?

I press F1 to bring up the menu in game, but nothing happens, just appears that command menu of the game itself

I put in my GUID on
_list = ["xx"]; //admin playerUID goes here

but nothing happens
I'm sorry, but I'm newbie at this ;/

PS: No images! hump! `-´
u posted the solution to ur problem...

I put in my GUID (??????????????)
admin playerUID goes here (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

If people can't figure out how to add the extra lines to have separate types of admins then why shouldn't they pay $5 extra for it.

The easier it is for people to grab the latest version of the code without paying anyone the easier it is for hackers to see exactly what is being scanned for and rename their variables and scripts names accordingly.

Hangender is the only person I've seen who took a smart active approach to anti cheat I don't have any problem paying him for the work he's put into it. It does piss me off to see him adding a bunch of features in the last version that don't really serve a purpose other than admin abuse though.

This is the most retarded thread ive ever read on here. And $40 extra - no heres what the update note said

Reply to userthere are now 2 versions of antihack. the newest version has a dual admin feature! allowing you to have more than one tier of admin! it is available in the shop for $5.00 and the regular update is free!

Op is a retard all leaking things like this does is make it less effective a defense against hackers. You are not simply entitled to other peoples work. Be grateful when people share things and learn from them instead of acting like a fucking moron. You are exactly the kind of person that is wrong with this whole community.

Why is this community so divided and spiteful... DayZ was created for free for all to modify and enjoy - Not sure at what point it spiraled into this pile of crap you see here... Guys take a breather, gain some new perspective on all this and come back with a bit less animosity.

This is the reason that i fill my server so full of vehicles weapons and content, that it is no fun for a hacker to hack, because the players have everything the hacker can get. Please come hack on my server... no one will care, everyone is just having fun.... to hell with all you people who are afraid to die in a video game, keep trying update your stupid admin/anti hacks instead of creating new content like we should be doing... -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back