should admins who abuse their anti hax have the servers removed from them

• yes they should

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skarzeny

Hi all
This is not to be taken lightly.
I am not too sure how many admins are abusing powers given to them by helpful sites to combat hacker or other malicious players.
But Ive joined a server DayZChernarus Bandit and Hero killers 5.63.147.156:3187

Run by two very angry and misguided players who seem to get a real kick out of abusing players.
If you dont believe me go check it out sit and watch,listen to what they get up to.

I admin several servers myself and have been warned on quite a few occasions that i should refrain from using any active power as it has a negative effect upon other players,To that end i've stopped using any and just sit on the edge of the map or outside and just monitor.

The reason I am here is I just got an admin ban for writing in side chat that their could be a hacker in the game as a player teleported next to me in an open field then disappeared and reappeared right behind me,I quickly drove away and stopped 600 meters + away got behind a tree to see if i could see who it was only to get a bullet between my eyes.i survived only to have the same player(unless there was more than 1) keep teleporting themselves infront of me,upto 4 times over 2000 meters.
they finally stopped as another player ingame was also complaining of a possible hacker.

I written what happened to me and the other player said the admins were doing it.
I said i hoped admins wouldnt do such a thing as they as meant to be there to aid the fellow players not abuse their anti hacks to kill the players.

I would love some feedback on this subject as its becoming a real problem

This is in the wrong forum section.

I agree but sadly we can't stop them as they are paying for their own server.
Even good servers I've herd that very rare or quite admins do abuse their powers.

Even tho i do a lot of work for admin tools but i NEVER EVER abuse my powers. (can check with my gaming groups)

If you go on a server and an admin is abusing then just quit. Admins hate that happening cos they can't abuse no more when their server goes dead.

This poll is stupid. Perhaps you have it only to make a point but even still - if by some retarded chance you are asking a serious question, how the hell are you going to manage to take away their servers lol write a scathing letter to their hosting providers and plead that they shut down the server instance which the admins are currently PAYING for..

good luck with that..

Back