ADMINS NEEDED AT Two Panda's Gaming! (site in progress)

Play And Rate My Server!

• AWSOME!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • needs improvement ...

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

sadpanda

PVE NAPF IP: 198.154.118.42:4802

scripting / head Owner : SadPanda

website/graphic/co - Owner: Princess Panda

<><><><><><><><>

IN NEED OF:
Coder
Map Designer

Admins

Just started a new server and already have plans for a second one in the near future when the time is right. For now there is a small community on our server with four admins, my lovely girlfriend Princess Panda who will be taking care of the website and some graphic designs.

ALSO IN NEED OF:
Head Admins (4 positions available)
Low Admins (5 positions available)
A Map Editor (with previous experience and skills, looking for dedication and hard work in map editing)
Also wouldn't mind having another coder to work with seeing as I find new ways every day to tweak different codes or armaholic add ons.. Preferably someone who is well known in this community along with a few others like Armaholic, Open DayZ, DayZ Game, etc.

Thanks a ton! Can't wait to hear from you all!

Please note, we will overlook your application if any of the following apply:

1. Younger than the age of 18
2. BattleEye Banned
3. Shy, unwilling to socialize
4. Immature
5. Not active on a daily basis (keep in mind it is a new community, it takes a little time to spread the word)
<><><><><><><><>

~~~~~~New Add Ons~~~~~~

~~Download from our TeamSpeak~~

• 150+ New weapons including HK, PGM, Minimi, Famas, l11a01 and much more!
• 20+ New skins including stalkers, hazmats, and more,
• 5 Brand new vehicles
• Extra spawned attack heli's / tanks (comes in handy against aliens)
• 2 New alien air crafts
• Stalkers airfield with extra barracks and loot/weapon boxes
•Promise city , custom AI city with bunker /trader
• AI recruit (updated to the new skins on add ons and new weapons) (stalkers, hazmat, soldiers with famas, pgm, minimi, l11a01 and few more)

~~~~~~Epoch Scripts~~~~~~

• Interior design
• Snap build/fast build
• Donor island / uid base locks
• Master keys
• Elevator
• Arresting
• Hemp farm / oil refine
• Wardrobe (normal and new addon skins )
• New addon weapons in traders / spawn around map
• Buy alien aircrafts at trader
• Indestructible bases
• Fully militarized
• Over 50+ added barracks with loot
• Road side loot boxes
• E-vac chopper
• AI bases/ Alien invasion
• Loads more!

REMEMBER: If there are 10+ players online , admins host events!

Come play!
PM me for a position!

Please do not ask for higher admin, do not ask once, play for a while then ask again later if I have already said no and please do not join the server, ask to become admin and suddenly leave.
None of the above will be tolerated, thanks!

- SadPanda‏

smile.png

testing a new single currency (golden coins) and banking... hopfully all goes well :)
SERVER NOW SUPPORTS ACE!
map edits down due to host...hopfully will have it back up for farming, oil refining, slave trade and hemp farming..

Hey Sad. This is AsmodeusNoF from your servers. I am a D. B. A. (Database Admin) in training. 6 months or so from a degree with experience in SQL outside of arms and server tweaking inside of. I had only played on your PvE server for a bit before jumping into your PvP experience.

I'd be willing to help with any of the roles listed above. I've map made for games back to Warcraft 3 as a hobby, and helped maintain and run servers for around the same amount of time. I am currently a member and contributer to a multi gaming clan (=NoF=) who unfortunantly don't play DayZ. I would normally fill a roll within my community, but have left to survive solo on the mod and S. A.

This has left my skills unused and participation on the back end of DayZ fairly limited.

If you'd like to chat a bit more my Skype is AsmodeusNoF, I frequent your team speak, as well as your servers. Shouldn't be too hard to run into each other.

Cheers!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just logged on tonight , kicked twice with no notice. is this normal?
shrewd is my in game name.

Back