Admins wanted-friendlies to help run server.

(CEF) Danne

Hello everyone,

Thought I would give this a try and see if there was any interest out there.

I have a server running, good scripts etc. I would like to keep this server running even though I can not be an active admin nowadays and play as much as I would like.

Therefore, I was wondering what the interest out there is for people to help administrate the server? Make it a solid server in the community.

Must be fair, serious and mature.

Am I just asking for trouble now? :)

Hej buddy,

Server IP

Server Name
CEF - Chernarus Expeditionary Force - veteran, more vehicles, more crash sites, street lights, survival gear, salvage vehicle parts, towing, airlift and auto refuel. (1.7.6.1/103419).

Sorry dude, different time zone? Where are you, I am in Europe.
Will try to log on today, but like I mentioned. I am not able to be online as much as before......you planning to log on today?

Ok, will give the server a try. If you like it we can discuss what we can do :) How is your scriptig skills, I have none...

I like it alot. Me and my friend where on it for a few hours last night. And I have none :/ I was actually wondering how you have heli crashes added in.

Thats cool, tried to make a fair and fun server. The extra heli crashes are added in the arma 2 editor, then uploaded to dayz. it is quite easy.
well, hopefully we will meet online soon. if you have contacts with anyone who can fix scripts, that is great, but there is plenty of help to get online.
only thing is you might have to buy a cheap program called the silent warrior. there is a admin base with helis and vehicles, to keep it safe we use the program to create a safe dome/iron dome that kicks none approved players from the area, teleports them away. the program is needs to be active to work, so an over lap between europe and america time zones would be good.
see you soon.

That's cool, I think we have all the scripts
we need for now. Can talk about how and
what is to be done to make the server better.

The base is to the north west, can send coordinates
when I log on next.

As an admin, you will just be looking out that
the server runs fine and help people out. No
power tripping LOL.

Have to see what happens, maybe we start a forum
or website.

Know anyone else with "computer" skills who also
ae admin. I am looking for a friendly team.

Add me on skype: dfennigbauer.

I am interested in this server also. I come from a different server that i stepped down from. I do know scripting and i also know how to be a well rounded admin on a server.

Back