AGN Safezone Problem

Yiddo

So i have installed this script http://opendayz.net/threads/epoch-s...tealing-no-shooting-no-vehicle-weapons.14877/

and it works perfectly fine apart form 1 major problem . . . . It only works for me (Admin) and nobody else :/.

Edit - I am getting this Error
15:04:06 "[AGN] Starting Trader City Safezone Commander!"
15:04:06 "Error: Attempting to start AGN products on a server where it should not be!"

Is it a bug or is there something wrong with the script?

any ideas would be great.

Last edited:
only admin means you have infistar blocking usually.
if nobody that knows the script posts an answer, post your entire rpt log and i will take a look.

Okay, I opened the script file you are using and at the top is this code

Code:
diag_log ( "[AGN] Starting Trader City Safezone Commander!" );
if ( isDedicated || isServer ) exitWith {diag_log ( "Error: Attempting to start AGN products on a server where it should not be!" );};
So you have in your init.sqf file a line calling this script. It will run on your client pc but it produces this error line when you try to start it on the server, but it STILL is starting and running on the clients. You could remove this error by putting the init.sqf line like this
Code:
if (!isServer) then  {
[] execvm 'AGN\agn_SafeZoneCommander.sqf';
};
So in your client arma2oa.rpt you will have a line that says AGN Loaded ...because thats clientside.

What is the real solution for this problem? Simple, Safe Zones are the antithesis of Dayz, remove this script.
But ... people want an easy and safe dayz experience that is boring .. so you wont do that ..
So that is not really an 'error' and again I will say that if it only works for the admin then Infistar is closing your dialogs. Infistar a pain in the ass .. but you need to figure out what you need to add to infistar for exceptions to allow this script to work. Disable infistar and test it for everyone to see if it works (it will).

Back