AI Heli

JOHNKAUB

Hate to pound this old drum some more... but i want to change all the AI helis to aggressive towards (all) players. how do i go about this?

thank you very much.

for the record, i did try to find the answer sarge... i know how much you love it when people dont..."This is explained a thousand times in the old thread. Invest some f.... time, read and learn. I am getting so annoyed by the attitude of some people here expecting to get everything done for them."

i might have missed it ... in case i did can you point me in the direction and i will find it myself :)

ty

As far as I understand it, you need to set your AI heli's to bandit to make them aggressive to all.

This doesn't guarantee they will be firing thier guns, as often, AI pilots fly directly towards targets - thus denying thier gunners an opportunity to aim as the guns on both heli's point out the sides.

I did once give bandits the heli with the two miniguns and forward facing rockets. It was carnage.

This has been explained a couple of times I think, but the main SARGE AI thread is a long one and last time I looked not moved over to this dedicated section so I guess we can forgive you ^^

Feel free to join my server below - head over to green mountain and you'll find an AI chopper set up in this way.

Back