AI static vehicle cleanup

Fyrst Walther

Hello!

I havent found a topic on this matter, though if it exist im sorry for asking again!
The static vehicle AI feuture (which rocks thanks SARGE !!!) tends to remove the vehicle once the driver is killed. Wich is understandable since we wouldnt wanna flood the server with vehicles. But with a small scale server like mine this wouldnt be a problem (we crash alot of them :( ) SO !
Can anyone give a tiny hint as to how to remove the trigger that removes the vehicle once driver is shot ?

I have been messing alot with the files lately so i dont feel like a total newbie, though i promise i will ask again if i do not understand the answer ;)

I actually thought I found it for a sec in the UPSMON file, a lot of hints and info written there thanks a lot! After 3000 lines of code I found a line of code that told the game to delete old vehicles when the new crew is created, but sometimes the vehicle despawn the second the driver jumps out. Im looking to extend the time the vehicle disappears,so that you have time to tire or 2 as a reward :p Found nothing yet !

vehicles despawn only after the whole group is killed. The functionality for that is in UPSMON.sqf.

What you might see is another thing, and that is if you are getting close to a vehicle that was spawned by my AI, it getss deleted as well.

Sarge

What you might see is another thing, and that is if you are getting close to a vehicle that was spawned by my AI, it getss deleted as well.

Im guessing this function is in the UPSMON.sqf aswel ? I wonder if there are any downsides to making the vehicles stay, since the added vehicles doesn't appear in the navicat data list folder ?

Reason im interested is that when im traveling the roads in my vehicle, it allways gets shot at by the other AI vehicles. Therefore it would be nice if i could get time to steal the other vehicles parts to repair after the fight :)

Back