Animated Helicrashs 0.1 - Release

hey, i already got this working with the same files some days ago. I just forgot to post it here :-D
Thanks fir the help anyway

im having issues with the crashed chopper not switching to the crashsite. and crashes appearing along the coastline, and some being present straight after restart. Them showing up at restart isnt a huge problem for me. would just like to get the models to switch and loot to spawn. anyone else had these problems?

im running epoch chernarus.

First, the script is really nice an easy to handle.
At post #4, you see an explosion at the chopper from the air to the floor.
My chopper only explode at the ground, can i change it to the video animation ?

Does this work with Overwatch 2.5? If so, I can't get it to work.

Here's my only 2 lines from a 450mb log file:
17:43:33 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting spawn logic for animated helicrashs - written by Grafzahl [SC:false||PW:1||CD:1]"
17:43:33 "CRASHSPAWNER: 90000% chance to start a crashing UH-1H with loot table 'Military' at 1955.35"

That's all I get.

I know this isn't rocket science to install, as I've installed WAY more difficult scripts than this puppy.

Hello fellow DayZ admins!

Is there anyone here that has this script running on a DayZ 1.8.0.3 server with the vanilla loot table willing to share it?

I had to pick different code from different posts to get it working on my server and now I have a lot of NVG's spawning (sometimes two at the same crash).

Thanks.

Skickas från min iPad via Tapatalk

Anyone have this working on 1.8.2? My logs show:

19:51:02 "z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fa_antiwallhack.sqf: 18 buildings patched with 153 objects"
19:51:02 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting spawn logic for animated helicrashs - written by Grafzahl [SC:false||PW:1||CD:1]"
19:51:02 "CRASHSPAWNER: 90000% chance to start a crashing Mi-17 with loot table 'MilitarySpecial' at -1537.47"
19:51:02 Error in expression <fnc_selectRandom;
} else {
_position = [getMarkerPos _spawnMarker,0,_spawnRadius>
19:51:02 Error position: <getMarkerPos _spawnMarker,0,_spawnRadius>
19:51:02 Error getmarkerpos: Type Number, expected String
19:51:02 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnCrashSite.sqf, line 115
19:51:02 "DEBUG: Spawning a "Misc_cargo_cont_net2" at [10720.6,10986.6,0] with loot type "Hospital" With total loot drops = 9"
19:51:02 "z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf found a nice spot at Staroye [98:107] (9)"
19:51:02 "Infected Camps: Loot spawned at 'Camp2_Small' with total loot '13'"
19:51:02 "Infected Camps: Wrecks spawned at 'Camp2_Small' with total Bodys '7'"

These forums that are in the HELP part are not where the actual instructions are located. IMHO the first post should be a sticky in this topic and should link to the actual release that has the instructions and files ...
But since it doesn't, here is the link to the actual release with instructions.
http://opendayz.net/threads/animated-helicrashs-0-1-release.12532/#post-31618

Yup - I realized I also stopped right before the customization part not realizing that it was needed. Looks to be working now. Thanks again.

Side note - was the crater option removed at some point? I never added the code to remove them so I'm not sure why it wasn't there. Ill have to check again later.

So...I have flying and crashing helis, but there doesn't seem to be any loot spawning... Is there something else I missed?

Do you have errors in your RPT about loot positions ?
I have a simple script to spawn in loot and dead bodies that works better.
But I am on a day vacation so can post it later.
If you want to give it a shot just create a spawn loot funcruon

Loot =["SVD","hooker"]bis_select_random
And then put in the loot using the find pos logic of the script. Loop x times

Do you have errors in your RPT about loot positions ?
I have a simple script to spawn in loot and dead bodies that works better.
But I am on a day vacation so can post it later.
If you want to give it a shot just create a spawn loot funcruon

Loot =["SVD","hooker"]bis_select_random
And then put in the loot using the find pos logic of the script. Loop x times

Actually your right, I have quite a bit of errors related to loot. Heres a link to an except of the RPT file.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1502004/RPT.txt

I knew you did because I had that issue last year once. dont recall what the fix was, but if you post your file we can take a look.
it might just be easier to use a loot spawning function just for heli crashes, its easy to do .. I will.post it soon,

Back