Another "Wait for Host" issue.

So, how are both of you doing??

SB, you've been quiet lately. I tried once again to log into the TS3 and it would not allow me. "Failed to connect to server"

Last edited:
doing well, got my arma 3 server running nicley, porting over scripts from arma 2 to 3, Need a release section so ican post them :p

Fantastic. Glad to hear that it is running well.

BTW, my son and I absolutely love the server, and I am very thankful for your help with those scripts. Now I have to learn how to play Epoch. ;)

And a big thanks to ShootingBlanks for your tremendous help in this.

Last edited:
Fantastic. Glad to hear that it is running well.

BTW, my son and I absolutely love the server, and I am very thankful for your help with those scripts. Now I have to learn how to play Epoch. ;)

And a big thanks to ShootingBlanks for your tremendous help in this.
more than welcome!
i do it for the love of the game! and shooting seems to have become the support guru for the repack :)

I had a dayz port to arma3 last year. i think i will get back into it, we wanted to do an,alien invasion but that means i have to learn how to use oxygen and for some reason it just puts me,off

So, why can't I join the TS3 server?
because i dont have it set to restart after a crash and it crashes a lot. i havent cared enough to actually look at the logs, i just start it when i need to or someone asks about it. ,, it used to have a regular group if users ... wonder why they left?

ROFL. So it sounds like you would need a clone of yourself. Too many things on the plate.

I thought that you had enough of the world and said "screw it, I am done" and then pitched your computer out the window.

Hey guys, I looked for a different section to post this but I was unsuccessful.

I was wondering why I can`t get my crafting menu to appear. I followed the instructions - open up the options, all controls, pull down menu to custom controls, went to bottom of the list at Item 20, selected "Insert", clicked ok and apply or exit. then I press Insert in game and my diary shows up. No crafting table.

So let me guess, it's item 19 or 18 instead??

AM

WHAT? You are pulling at my leg! (hope you got the reference)

You must have played Epoch. With all those servers, you should be in at least one of them.

Hey guys,

I've got several questions for you folks.

1) Has anyone been able to draft up a custom loot table for DayZ 1.8.3? Anyone been able to make a tutorial for 1.8.3 as well??

2) Regarding DayZ Epoch, I played a game yesterday and something strange happened. It looked like I got infected and then died but with spectacular graphic effects of yellowing sky and strange multichromatic pulsing. Just curious to know if I can disable this infection with the admin tools. Is there an antibiotic or something else that can be crafted that can cure this infection (yeah I know, that sounds stupid). The only reason I am asking is that I find it too creepy and is a bit unnerving. BTW, how can I change the zombie and bandit spawning frequency?

3) BTW, any of you have admin tools for the Wasteland server you setup on my system? I noticed that nothing saved when I left and joined the server a second time. Are there AI in the Wasteland server as is? Or do I need scripts for it too?

4) In the Epoch and Wasteland server that I have, the .bat files contains a line with the code " -name=atomicmulch ". What is the importance of this? What is it referring to?? My ingame name is AtomikMulch with a "k". Are there any other files containing my name with a "c"? If I change my name to the k version, will this cause an issue in the server?

Thanks in advance for your help.

AM

Last edited:
i explained that to save data in,wasteland we need,the save scripts. cando.
epoch if you are infected and die, yoi spawn,as a xombie. disable in init.sqf

rhe name,on startup saves the configuartion data for difficulty etc. can be anything.

Back