Any intentions of supporting other maps?

.=QUACK=.Major.Pain

Valued Member!
Was wondering if their are any intentions of adding some of the maps listed on this site below with Reality?

I think that was a big part of the fall of Bliss in the past.
It was hoped that others would do the implementation to use with Bliss I think.

As I said, Oring.
All ready aware the others are supported.

I already have a ton on my plate supporting the existing maps, add ons and other issues present in the script system. Until I can get this stable, I don't think supporting other maps and adding in new packages is feasible. If; however, you would like to fork the repository and give a hand by implementing the Oring server and then doing a pull request, I would be more then happy merge it into the repository.

I already have a ton on my plate supporting the existing maps, add ons and other issues present in the script system. Until I can get this stable, I don't think supporting other maps and adding in new packages is feasible. If; however, you would like to fork the repository and give a hand by implementing the Oring server and then doing a pull request, I would be more then happy merge it into the repository.

Would love to help, but have no clue how to use github, and no clue on the coding required to convert maps to Reality.

Back