Anyone running this with DayzPriv?

And yea im getting the "CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER so either battleeye or cleanup file?

I havent touched the battleeye files as nothing matched up in my files from the tutorial.

DOH, i had reverted to default cleanup file when I finished first test yesterday. Will try with that back on tomorrow for 1-2 heli patrols and have another bash at making spawns ONLY in the places I want which is Cherno, Electro and maybe devils castle.

So, next on the list, how do I stop all the killed by messages with NPCs?

I have self blood working, but I really am not sure what I did to get it working. I will see if I can look into it and post a self blood on DayZPriv tutorial. I know I had to mess with a butt load of settings to make it finally work.

Any help with that would be awesome Lt. D. I cant get it working as well, are you using Privs anti hack tools? I saw a post in regards to whitelisting the AH for SBB and was wondering if it was blocking the script......3D

No, still just getting random groups everywhere. Nothing at all like I am setting up in "if (SAR_dynamic_spawning) then {"

This leads me to think there is a toggle or something to set which I havent seen, especially aster seeing this line above it "// grid definition for the automatic spawn system"

I have set ALL survivor groups to 3 people, and ALL probabilities for the smaller towns to 1%, and soldiers only in cherno, electro and NWAF, yet still getting random groups of soldiers, bandits, survivors in 4-6 people all over the map.

Please help people,, if your files are working fine, please post them for tweaking/incorporating.

Any help with that would be awesome Lt. D. I cant get it working as well, are you using Privs anti hack tools? I saw a post in regards to whitelisting the AH for SBB and was wondering if it was blocking the script......3D

I am using the Admin / Anti-Hack tools from DayzPriv. Great tool. It has not blocked anything that I can tell. Let me finish looking at the code and I will get back to you.

Started again with the SAR_cfg_grps_chernarus.sqf file and its all good now, not sure what the original error was though, managing to set up static partols and no more randoms.

I have created 3 static groups, they are definitely scripted right, but only getting one of them each login, they are likely within one grid.

So, is there a maximum number of AI per grid settigng or something?

Started again with the SAR_cfg_grps_chernarus.sqf file and its all good now, not sure what the original error was though, managing to set up static partols and no more randoms.

I have created 3 static groups, they are definitely scripted right, but only getting one of them each login, they are likely within one grid.

So, is there a maximum number of AI per grid settigng or something?

I was just looking at your server_cleanup, and it looked good.
Glad to hear you got things working better. As for the spawns of AI, you could change the size of the grid in the SAR_cfg_grid_Chernarus.sqf. Right now my file is standard settings at x=6 and y=6. you might can change this a little. Your max numbers of each ai are set in the grps as you may know already.

So if you have not set it you can up the numbers like this.
Code:
[["max_grps","rnd_grps","max_p_grp"],[5,0,3],[75,0,3],[2,0,2]],"SAR_area_2_0"] call SAR_AI_mon_upd;
Change to:
Code:
[["max_grps","rnd_grps","max_p_grp"],[5,0,3],[100,0,100],[5,0,5]],"SAR_area_2_0"] call SAR_AI_mon_upd;

I hope I am on the same page as you.
Lt.Dan

Ive totally missed out the dynamic spawns and put 0 in all the boxes, im using the static version where you have to create a marker and a group, like the debug_devilscastle one, This means i can make fortified areas that players can avoid rather than have wandering NPCs wandering.

So, I have 3 groups in one area, Stalinsky island, one on the mainland at a checkpoint for excelsior bridge, and 2 on the island, but im only getting one group, like theres a limit per area/grid/server.

Ill try making the grid sized smaller if i can figure out how. And wont have to refigure all the places in dynamic spawns unless I need to use those. Think I will go for 1/3rd or 1/4 the size, see what happens.

If you know how to make the sizes smaller let me know, you might reply before i figure it out :)

UPDATE:
Got all the groups where I want them, and none where I dont.

But AI seem to all A and no I. They attack the players but not zombies like they used to. For example the ones at Devils Castle (default static group) used to be shooting up any zombies they saw. I added 3 more groups and disabled all the other NPCs so its just the 4 groups and they just stand there.

When I first did it and set them on 'fortify' it looked awesome, they would automatically be in the bunkers, behind sandbags etc. Not they all stand in a wedge formation :/

I will revert the grid file to default see if this broke something.

QUESTION:
Is there a way of setting the soldiers aggressive to everyone?

I have used the SAR_config.sqf and adjusted the humanity required to be considered hostile. ITs a shame this isnt per soldier AND per survivor as I only wanted soldiers to hate everyone. But I will have to just have AI soldiers, not massive dent to my masterplan :)

I am running this with Dayzpriv.

I got it working, only thing that's bugging me is getting killed by ai vehicles when you board them and getting kicked whenever you get too close to the dead military ai if you try to loot them. Especially the first problem is a BIG issue because players are getting instakilled just by boarding a vehicle.

yea when i had it running on default with the war scenario, i havent figured how to stop the helis crahsing and there was one downed but not dead in a forest, that blew as soon as I got in. No answer on that though.

The only battleye kick I have got is if i ask an NPC to give me a bloodbag. Curiosity made me try.

Im just getting random lack of intellegence. I stop server, tweak whatever. and the AI just stand there unless you shoot them. I do a #restart and the AI behave properly, fortifying and shooting zombies when they see them.

Im sure between us all we have fixed the individual issues, just need to put it all together into a dayzpriv 1.7.7 working plugin.

So, anyone having alot of success with the battleye side of things? im sure thats whats causing most/all of 'Crimes' problems, and my heli crashes.

The problem is, i removed all the BE scripts.txt, i wonder if i have to upload them again and alter those specific lines mentioned by Sarge, if anyone has an idea on that, please let me know!?

My AI is working but those kicks/game crashing (getting too close to the dead military leader (EDIT: game crashes around every faction's dead leaders)) could be a problem related to the scripts.txt, but getting instakilled by entering the AI vehicle, is not script.txt related i think, it's probably some chunk of code somewhere... but where o where ?! lol

yea when i had it running on default with the war scenario, i havent figured how to stop the helis crahsing and there was one downed but not dead in a forest, that blew as soon as I got in. No answer on that though.

The only battleye kick I have got is if i ask an NPC to give me a bloodbag. Curiosity made me try.

Im just getting random lack of intellegence. I stop server, tweak whatever. and the AI just stand there unless you shoot them. I do a #restart and the AI behave properly, fortifying and shooting zombies when they see them.

Im sure between us all we have fixed the individual issues, just need to put it all together into a dayzpriv 1.7.7 working plugin.

So, anyone having alot of success with the battleye side of things? im sure thats whats causing most/all of 'Crimes' problems, and my heli crashes.

Have you amended your server_cleanup.fsm file, I believe that's the one that causes the heli crashes

NM, I see that LTD looked at those files and said they were fine.

The problem is, i removed all the BE scripts.txt, i wonder if i have to upload them again and alter those specific lines mentioned by Sarge, if anyone has an idea on that, please let me know!?

My AI is working but those kicks/game crashing (getting too close to the dead military leader (EDIT: game crashes around every faction's dead leaders)) could be a problem related to the scripts.txt, but getting instakilled by entering the AI vehicle, is not script.txt related i think, it's probably some chunk of code somewhere... but where o where ?! lol

I concur with 3DDC, I have never had any kick issues or vehicle issues after taking care of the server_cleanup.fsm. It took care of the heil crashes as well.

One thing you need to make sure that you have the last update Sarge file.
https://github.com/Swiss-Sarge/SAR_AI-1.5.0

I am using the Admin / Anti-Hack tools from DayzPriv. Great tool. It has not blocked anything that I can tell. Let me finish looking at the code and I will get back to you.

Hey Lt. Dan any luck on remembering what you did to get that SBB script working. Don't want to be a bother but no one is really helping at the main thread so ill let loose the squeaky wheel. Hell, ill throw you a couple bucks.

thx 3d

My main problem is the lack of intellegence the AI are showing. They arnt alert at all, they stand in a wedge and do nothing until you shoot them, if i restart the server over and over sometimes they work, and by that i mean if you are hostile they shoot, they use barricades and towers to fortify their position, and they defend against all zombies. This just isnt happeneing though, and even with restarts it doesnt seem to happen now.

If there a limit on the amount ofNPCs before your server doesnt cope? or maybe the face mine is a heavily modified map, maybe theres a maximum size for your mission? or is this something to do with load order or the config files?

I find it hard ot blame config as liek i say, I used to shut down, modify something, start up, AI were dumb, then i would do an in-game #restart and the AI worked, but this seems to work less and less until the point where it doesnt work, and all i have changed is i have added mroe custom bases etc.

Im going to try deleting ALL the extras i put in in terms of buildings and see what happens.

I removed all the buildings I have added and the AI are still dumb, so i will start the process of illimination trying default Sarge files.

Hey Lt. Dan any luck on remembering what you did to get that SBB script working. Don't want to be a bother but no one is really helping at the main thread so ill let loose the squeaky wheel. Hell, ill throw you a couple bucks.

thx 3d

It looks like the only thing I ended up doing was make sure to copy your fn_selfActions.sqf file out of the server.pbo and place a copy of it in the Custom folder under your Cherno folder. Place the Krixes self bloodbag script in the copy fn_selfActions.sqf file. In the init.sqf file point a line of code under the compile and call area just under
Code:
"\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";
add this
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf";
this should pull the file from the custom folder. Make sure you have Krixes player_selfbloodbag.sqf, compiles.sqf, and fn_selfActions.sqf in the same custom folder and I think you should be good to go.

I started from scratch with SARGE AI, ZA are alert, they fortify when set to etc. I turn of most of the dynamic spawn locations, the war scenario, the heli patrols (as they are crashing regardless of my cleanup file) and the same, AI DONT fortify or attck zombies/hostiles until I have done an in-game #restart

WTF?

any ideas anyone?

Back