Anyone running this with DayzPriv?

I started from scratch with SARGE AI, ZA are alert, they fortify when set to etc. I turn of most of the dynamic spawn locations, the war scenario, the heli patrols (as they are crashing regardless of my cleanup file) and the same, AI DONT fortify or attck zombies/hostiles until I have done an in-game #restart

WTF?

any ideas anyone?

I have no clue. When I first stuck Sarge in the choppers where not working at all, just bursting into flames. After I did the sever cleanup it worked. I am not trying to get my server to run the same way you are, so the random AI aren't really an issues for me.
One question for you is if you go into your FTP and the battleye folder, does your script.txt file only have one line of code? All of my script.txt has been moved to a hidden file to help with hacker issues. This was moved by dayzpriv server guys because I was getting hit like every hour by hackers. this was about the time I got the crashing to stop.

Yes, one line of code in battleye, thats why I havent touched that part. What did you have to do for that? ask dayzprivs help?

Lt, any chance of you pastebinning your cleanup file? Presuming there arnt any other modifications in there other than for SARGE. :)

The lack of alertness for the soldiers isnt too much of an issue as people are attacking them, and once that happens they hate that player until a restart :)

Yes, one line of code in battleye, thats why I havent touched that part. What did you have to do for that? ask dayzprivs help?

Lt, any chance of you pastebinning your cleanup file? Presuming there arnt any other modifications in there other than for SARGE. :)

The lack of alertness for the soldiers isnt too much of an issue as people are attacking them, and once that happens they hate that player until a restart :)
I am having hacker issues right now and looks like I am going to have to reset my game files it might not be a good idea to put my files on because they might have changed. Not by me, but hackers. Just in the last day someone set my spawn off the map for every time I log on.

:/ yes im not looking forward to the inevitable hackers. Hope you get that sorted ASAP

HAve you got Anti-Hack too? Be firm with DayZPriv as your paying extra for that.

It looks like the only thing I ended up doing was make sure to copy your fn_selfActions.sqf file out of the server.pbo and place a copy of it in the Custom folder under your Cherno folder. Place the Krixes self bloodbag script in the copy fn_selfActions.sqf file. In the init.sqf file point a line of code under the compile and call area just under
Code:
"\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";
add this
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf";
this should pull the file from the custom folder. Make sure you have Krixes player_selfbloodbag.sqf, compiles.sqf, and fn_selfActions.sqf in the same custom folder and I think you should be good to go.

TYVM Lt. DAN , if you ever need anything let me know........3D Ok again with Dayz Priv and the init.file and the placement of the call compiles. Working like a charm, thx again

Sorry to hear about your hacker issue, are you whitelisting your player base?

TYVM Lt. DAN , if you ever need anything let me know........3D Ok again with Dayz Priv and the init.file and the placement of the call compiles. Working like a charm, thx again

Sorry to hear about your hacker issue, are you whitelisting your player base?

I am so glad it work for you. See you in Cherno.

:/ yes im not looking forward to the inevitable hackers. Hope you get that sorted ASAP

HAve you got Anti-Hack too? Be firm with DayZPriv as your paying extra for that.

Yes I love the Anti Hack / Admin Tool, works really good.
I can Only Praise DayzPriv.com they have been so good at giving me a hand with difierent things. Dami even helped me work with the Admin tools.
Later.

issues with being killed when entering an AI vehicle are based on not correctly editing the server_cleanup.fsm.

Sarge

I also have a server hosted on dayzpriv. They have been a great help so far. I have the triple antihack and BEC working. I have tried and tried and tried and....(well you get the idea) to get SAR AI to work. I do have random AI spawns that are working. Haven't tried the static spawn yet. My main problem is the heli patrols. I have followed EVERYTHING as outlined by SAR and my heli's just crash/blow up on server start. I have edited my server_cleanup.fsm for "killing a hacker", replaced all the lines of code with SAR's provided ones, still the same thing! I even reset mission and server pbo to fresh default, started over 7 times, and every time, the heli's just crash/blow up. My scripts.txt file is completely empty, not a single line, just a blank, white page.

I REALLY want to get the heli patrols working, so if anyone here has them functional on their dayzpriv server, please, please help me get mine working before I lose what little sanity I have.
Thanks
PS- I noticed on message tickets you send to dayzpriv for support, it says they have a "live chat" on their home page. I have looked everywhere for it on their home page and I don't see it anywhere. Am I missing something or is it just not there?

Most of SARGE is ran via server side... so it be script restrictions aren't an issue really.

U want to be looking @ your server RPT logs to see any messages about errors or messages about server cleanup killing hackers etc.

I have checked but im not sure what im looking for? Here is my RPT log:
- network id 2:943
- person Rincewind
- dead
WARNING: Function 'name' - 26f2a040# 1056079: baf_soldier_1_baf.p3d REMOTE has no unit
- network id 2:958
- person Rincewind
- dead
WARNING: Function 'name' - 26e88080# 1056084: baf_soldier_light_baf.p3d REMOTE has no unit
- network id 2:986
- person Rincewind
- dead
WARNING: Function 'name' - 26e74080# 1056087: baf_soldier_1_baf.p3d REMOTE has no unit
- network id 2:996
- person Rincewind
- dead
WARNING: Function 'name' - 4d896040# 1070844: baf_soldier_light_baf.p3d REMOTE has no unit
- network id 2:3370
- person Rincewind
- dead
WARNING: Function 'name' - 26f58080# 1056068: baf_soldier_1_baf.p3d REMOTE has no unit
- network id 2:910
- person Rincewind
- dead
WARNING: Function 'name' - 26f3e040# 1056072: baf_soldier_1_baf.p3d REMOTE has no unit
- network id 2:927
- person Rincewind
- dead
"SpawnCheck Loc.Agents: 34/25. Models: 25/50 W.holders: 2/50 (radius:200m 26fps)."
WARNING: Function 'name' - 26f34080# 1056076: baf_soldier_1_baf.p3d REMOTE has no unit
- person Rincewind
- dead
WARNING: Function 'name' - 26f2a040# 1056079: baf_soldier_1_baf.p3d REMOTE has no unit
- person Rincewind
- dead
WARNING: Function 'name' - 26e88080# 1056084: baf_soldier_light_baf.p3d REMOTE has no unit
- person Rincewind
- dead
WARNING: Function 'name' - 26e74080# 1056087: baf_soldier_1_baf.p3d REMOTE has no unit
- network id 2:996
- person Rincewind
- dead
WARNING: Function 'name' - 4d896040# 1070844: baf_soldier_light_baf.p3d REMOTE has no unit
- network id 2:3370
- person Rincewind
- dead
WARNING: Function 'name' - 26f58080# 1056068: baf_soldier_1_baf.p3d REMOTE has no unit
- network id 2:910
- person Rincewind
- dead
WARNING: Function 'name' - 26f3e040# 1056072: baf_soldier_1_baf.p3d REMOTE has no unit
- network id 2:927
- person Rincewind
- dead
WARNING: Function 'name' - 26f34080# 1056076: baf_soldier_1_baf.p3d REMOTE has no unit
- person Rincewind
- dead
- person Rincewind
- dead
- person Rincewind
- dead

And my server_cleanup.fsm:

" //diag_log (""CLEANUP: CHECKING GROUP WITH "" + str(count units _x) + "" UNITS"");" \n
" if ((count units _x==0) && !(_x getVariable[""SAR_protect"",false])) then {" \n
" diag_log (""CLEANUP: DELETING A GROUP: "" + str(_x));" \n
" };" \n
"} forEach allGroups;" \n
"" \n
"/*" \n
"//Check for Ammobox" \n
" {" \n
" if(!(_x isKindOf ""WeaponHolder"")) then {" \n
" diag_log (""CLEANUP: DELETING AN AMMOBOX "" + (typeOf _x));" \n
" deleteVehicle _x;" \n
" };" \n
" } forEach allMissionObjects ""ReammoBox"";" \n
"*/" \n
"" \n
"//Check for hackers" \n
" {" \n
" if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
" diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
" (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
" _x setDamage 1;" \n

Thanks

I closed my server shortly after this as the co-owners lost interest. I got SARGE AI, heli patrols in a set area, AI patrols and fortifications in set areas, and turned off the random ones.

I made a 'Sector C' by walling in an island, adding fortifications, lots of military vehicles for stealing, added the large bridge that someone had made.

But I was new to DayZ then, and learned everything from scratch, and since I have moved on to coding an adventure game I am making, so 90% of it has gone out of my head.

I backed up all the files i edited and used, and probably a lot i didnt. so...

>>HERE<< is a dropbox link to all the files, that includes ones that didnt and did work, so youll have to try and figure out whats what. Generally if its in the right place (server structure-wise) and its still got the right name, its probably the one i used most recently.

I know i used n un-pboer to edit a few files within the server.pbo, maybe server cleanup and something, cant remember, then either the same software or something else to re-pbo it for the server.

Let me know if you have any "which file is which", and "WTF is this mess" type questions regarding my server files and ill try and figure out exactly which were the most recent, working files based on date edited etc on my pc.

Have fun and kill zombies (and AI of course) :)

Back