Arma2 Battle Royale Carepackage Markers! HELP

Discussion in 'Script/Addon help' started by DangerRuss, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Inkko

Inkko Valued Member!

Well I'm not sure what else I could add at this point to the script, any ideas or additions?

2. DangerRuss

DangerRuss OpenDayZ Rockstar!

Well it's not something that I'm necessarily interested in, but perhaps if you're really trying to make this a 10/10 you could add a configurable option for vehicle drops. You could also allow the helicopter to actually crash when its shot down as of now it just instantly vanishes. Just two ideas off the top of my head

3. Inkko

Inkko Valued Member!

With the vehicles they would only be temporary tho and not persists through restarts, but I could add that in with like a percentage change for them or something. I do need to fix that insta delete when crashing tho.

4. DangerRuss

Again the vehicle thing isn't something I'm interested in which is why I suggested making it a configurable thing. So those of us who are not interested wouldn't be forced to use it. I was just coming up with ideas on things that this doesn't have and what else you could theoretically do.

5. DangerRuss

I'm honestly stumped. I still can't remove objects from the crate even on my test server which was never an issue before. What does DZMS have that yours doesn't? I'm using the exact same classname crate, I can see the inventory, but when I try to move it into my gear nothing happens. So strange!

It's definitely infistar related, I disabled the antihack on the test server and have zero problems. Any chance I could forward you a copy and maybe you could peak through it and see if anything stands out as potentially blocking the removal of gear?

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  6. Inkko

Inkko Valued Member!

I have infistar as well, whats the AH version that you have? If I can get the right version then it should be fairly identical when it comes to issues. AH v1442 is what I used to test and didn't have any issues on the latest dayz version.

7. Inkko

Inkko Valued Member!

Here is the latest (untested) version. Added the vehicle drops (temporary only), cleaned up the files a bit, new config options for vehicles, fixed the destroyed helis insta deleting and should be timed cleanup.

-> Revision 4.0 (untested) <-

8. DangerRuss

i will just send you a copy of what my primary server is using. It's old