Auto refuel doesn't make sense.

Discussion in 'Scripting Discussions' started by shawnzorr, Jun 6, 2013.

1. shawnzorr

shawnzorr New Member

I just can't get auto refuel to work.
    I have installed everything to the T and it is still not working. I have made the scripts folder and added the correct contents, I have changed the init, went through the ftp and entered that line of code. All has been saved correctly to their correct places, re-pack to the pbo. I then load the pbo onto the server, restart and the same old thing. I see "Refuel" in my mousewheel options but it just won't actually refuel. I have tried waiting a few minutes as well and still nothing. I have tried and restarted from scratch too many times and I need help. If anyone has any idea what I could be doing wrong it would be much appreciated!

2. Aeris_18

Aeris_18 New Member

You should post what you have done so far :) I'm sure somebody can help you.

3. renegade2k6

renegade2k6 Member

Link the script that you have used, theres a few about.

4. Dusty Nuttles

Dusty Nuttles Well-Known Member

Well, your 1st plan of attack is misguided. What you NEED to do is make post's in the auto refuel thread in question. Put up a post, ask your questions. If you don't get a reply try and PM the OP.

5. shawnzorr

shawnzorr New Member

Alright well I don't know how to link them like I've seen others do where you can scroll but this is what I have entered into my init.sqf

if (!isDedicated) then {[] execVM "mods\kh_actions.sqf";//Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;
    waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
    dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
    _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
    _playerMonitor =[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
    };

the top line being the only thing i have changed from if(isDedicated) to the extended version of the execVM blahh blahh. I have a folder in my misson pbo called mods with the kh_action and kh_vehicle_refuel inisde.

Now for the FTP line I have entered as instructed in BattlEye\scripts.txt. It reads

5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"dayzSetFuel = _val;" !"Scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"

I've tried it today and as soon as i click on the mousewheel option to refuel BattlEye now kicks me for script restriction #116.. I suppose I need to start from scratch again :(

Edit** I have also used a different guide since my first post where it says I have a Scripts folder it is now mods because the code calls for mods\kh_action

6. _X2

_X2 New Member

wrong folder names - you put it in "mods\kh_....." but the files are all linked to "scripts\kh...."

5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"dayzSetFuel = _val;" !"Scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"

if (!isDedicated) then {[] execVM "mods\kh_actions.sqf";//Conduct map operations

7. Roy0441

Roy0441 New Member

im having issues with regular jerry cans no longer being able to refuel vehicles when using this script. any help?

8. Dusty Nuttles

Dusty Nuttles Well-Known Member

How did you conduct your test?

I know past and present that when refueling a helo via jerry sometimes it just doesn't work. A co-admin on my serv, personal friend....told me the other night he put 40 jerries into a huey and it just wouldn't fill. I refueled a Little Bird last night with no prob. Seems to be an ongoing issue...which is why I asked how you got your intel.

9. Roy0441

Roy0441 New Member

I dont see the refuel option when using a jerry can. bc theres a green car on balota with no gas and im trying to fuel it and get it to a gas station. but it will not work