backpack bug?

entspeak

I tried to store a shotgun in a tinker pack (20 spaces)... I had 13 spaces open and it destroyed the weapon. Is this a bug? Or are we not able to store guns in backpacks in this mod - which would kinda makes sense for a rifle, I suppose.

okay... after playing for a while, if this is a feature and not a bug, I like it. I'm hoping, however the same isn't true for secondaries. A pistol will fit in a backpack and it's necessary to be able to put it there at night if you want to use your flashlight.

I drove a car over the bridge south of Vybor. The car slowed down and eventually got stuck on the bridge. As soon as I got out the car started to bounce 20 meters into the air... After that I couldnt access the gear or get back in the car....

FYI

I drove a car over the bridge south of Vybor. The car slowed down and eventually got stuck on the bridge. As soon as I got out the car started to bounce 20 meters into the air... After that I couldnt access the gear or get back in the car....

FYI

Hmm, which car? I can look at the models gravity.

FYI
Seems like the same thing that happens to ATVs

i have a similiar issue with backpack, when i started i saw a common dayz 8 slot Coyote backpack (same textures as dayz) if i use it then the player cna't run or use frist person

i have a similiar issue with backpack, when i started i saw a common dayz 8 slot Coyote backpack (same textures as dayz) if i use it then the player cna't run or use frist person
You've started 2017 with @DayZ in the mod paremeters. That's the issue, and the server you were on probably didn't block this.

Also, you may know this but, the skin with the brown leather jacket and funny hat - tank commander hat? - hides the backpack in third person, but I can see it over my shoulder in first.

I could not put a revolver in the king hobo pack. Guess it is not limited to long guns or that pack.

Anyone have a fix for this yet? It's nice having a weapon and all, but lots of times I need stealth and nothing like a hatchet for dispatching z's....guns for others players sure, but not being able to switch is getting old. I also have the issue with putting a weapon in a vehicle. Same as backpack, destroyed

I got confused then, we have two threads going for this now:

http://opendayz.net/index.php?posts/10880/

Its on my 100% list, please bear with me as it being holidays I only get to login from my laptop and tomorrow I will need to keep my wife happy, by sitting around wearing a stupid jumper, paper hat and eating to much food. As soon as the new year is here I will have release a hot fix build. In the meantime sorry for being a little slow, things will kick up again soon I promise.

I am also in the process of opening up the repo for all to contribute so I can get some more help. It will then be 'our' mod.

I got confused then, we have two threads going for this now:

(original link removed cos I'm too new on the forum to quote that part)

Its on my 100% list, please bear with me as it being holidays I only get to login from my laptop and tomorrow I will need to keep my wife happy, by sitting around wearing a stupid jumper, paper hat and eating to much food. As soon as the new year is here I will have release a hot fix build. In the meantime sorry for being a little slow, things will kick up again soon I promise.

I am also in the process of opening up the repo for all to contribute so I can get some more help. It will then be 'our' mod.

All good, in our current state (only friends on the server, no one new stays long enough) running around with a pistol and hatchet is usually better anyway.

Only noticed it because i was stocking up for my buddies cos I'd just set the server up and was on alone.

Yah, I hear you on the help issue, much better to be able to share the load.

Btw, what do you use to modify the pbo's? Was interested in the behind the scenes to know more about it, have realized that the two diff servers I've tried both have different DB's, so I'm assuming that most of the work is done in those somehow.

Btw, what do you use to modify the pbo's? Was interested in the behind the scenes to know more about it, have realized that the two diff servers I've tried both have different DB's, so I'm assuming that most of the work is done in those somehow.

I use either pbo manager or more commonly BinPBO (BinPBO for when I need to binarize models).

Back