Bambi the Builder | Epoch Chernarus | 400+ vehicles - More info inside!

lolsimme

Greetings opendayz community,

Are you bored of overpopulated servers where you get killed in the middle of creating your very own sexy base? Let me introduce to you : Bambi the Builder Epoch server!

We are a fresh server looking for some fun people to play with. We currently have a 30-slot server. We did this because our first priority is getting a decent amount of players before we expand to the next stage. We try to maintain balance between the PvE and PvP aspect of the DayZ-experience. This is however entirely dependant on the mindset of the players. I can safely say that the admins ( simmeke and MikeMo ) will never shoot you on sight.
We can guarantee you :
  • A lagless and fun Dayz Epoch experience.
  • Active admins that are willing to help you to the best of their ability.
We have currently implemented :
  • -Self-bloodbag ( for our lone wolves ).
  • -Auto repair / refuel @ gas-stations.
  • -Take-clothes
  • -TOW/LIFT
  • -Custom mission crates
  • -400+ vehicles
  • -Permanent (no more maintaining) buildings
  • -Military additions in various locations
  • -Safezones at all the traders
  • -Global killmessages
  • -No rain, less fog and 24/7 day (Night time schedule coming soon.)
We are always open for suggestions so please don't hesitate to come up with ideas to improve the server.
Server ip : 31.3.225.42:2702
We expect to see YOU soon!

We made a few more updates lately that were not mentioned:
  • -Permanent ( no more maintaining ) buildings.
  • -Extra military barracks at Cherno, Elektro, Balota, Berezino and NE-airfield
  • -Huge military addition to the NW-airfield ( must see )
  • -Safezones at bandit, hero and aircraft trader
  • -Global killmessages
  • -No rain, less fog and 24/7 day
Current todolist :
  • -Excelsior bridge to skalisty island
  • -AI guarded castle on skalisty island with special loot
  • -Permanent "Tag Friendly"
  • -12 hour day 4 hour night cycle ( full moon nights + alot of extra lights added ) ( depends on players' opinion )

First of all very nice job on the server! I'm receiving the best framerate I've ever had. Great community, active admins. Keep up the good work simmeke & MikeMo!

Great server, admins are not abusive in their powers, plenty of PvP/PvE going on and supply drops of high class weapons and building supplies with briefcases make this a great server for new and veteran players. Extra military barracks and outposts have been added and Salisky Island has a bridge with buildings! Great server!

Back