Base Building DayZ 1.2 Released

Krixes, I used my Lingor selfActions.sqf and am able to get in the server. (The rest is your pbo's) Is there something special you need to do to activate the builds? I have all tools, made sure I had a tank trap and sand bags, but I'm not getting an option to craft or do anything. I'm able to do the normal make a sandbag(with 3 sandbags) I have the database updated also. Thank you for all your help! You helped me(more like did it) get the initial issue out of the way!

Edit: I got it working. Thank you for your help. You have reddit and want reddit gold? or something else!? I will mail you heinz beans?!

Edit: I got it working. Thank you for your help. You have reddit and want reddit gold? or something else!? I will mail you heinz beans?!
Knowing it works is good enough for me! I just like helping others :)

Did you end up having to change anything with what I gave you or did they just work?
Does anyone have this working with Dayz 1.7.6.1 Chernarus and Reality 0.39?

Cause mine still wont write to the database, even after the fixes on page 2.

Could someone who has it working and writing to the database upload their files? I would greatly appreciate it
Mr Delwig the files I uploaded a few posts back are a working build for Chernarus and should work fine with reality build as well. Give them a try!

i have tried them and still no go

HiveExt(0): [Information] Method: 308 Params: 1:Land_CamoNet_NATO:29:[54.933,[6372.18,7792.41,-0.046]]:6372277924555:

Knowing it works is good enough for me! I just like helping others :)

Did you end up having to change anything with what I gave you or did they just work?

Mr Delwig the files I uploaded a few posts back are a working build for Chernarus and should work fine with reality build as well. Give them a try!
still loading char data it never fixed it

Any chance anybody has got this to work with the Pwnoz0r files? I asked for help at the Pwnoz0r forums, but they're pretty dead. (http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/base-building-in-pwnoz0r-files.8509/)

I know it's a long shot, but if anybody has got it working and could give some pointers on what I would need to do to get it working, that'd be awesome.

Hey guys, MrRightclick is the one who runs our server; he has had no luck in getting any feedback from anyone over there so I am necroing this again in the hopes that someone has an answer/suggestion/solution so we can get this up and running.

Much appreciated.

Hey guys remove function doesn't seem to work well for me.. When I hit remove the object gets removed from the game but it's still in the database, so after a server restart it's there again.
Any ideas?

HiveEXT log: 17:13:57 HiveExt(0): [Information] Method: 304 Params: 1:
Basically nothing lol

when I join my server I get
"loading character data please wait"
nothing happens here are my mission and server pbo if anyone can help me with this

i my pbos are in the above post of mine, i changed the new tavi selfactions and it still syas character loading data plase wait, i need help

Hey guys remove function doesn't seem to work well for me.. When I hit remove the object gets removed from the game but it's still in the database, so after a server restart it's there again.
Any ideas?

Basically nothing lol
This is prolly your issue! Mr Daimyo fixed it for me on page 3!
In
"dayz_1.world\dayz_code\actions\player_remove.sqf"

Change this:
Code:
if (isServer) then {
    dayzDeleteObj call local_deleteObj;
};

to this:

Code:
if (isServer) then {
    dayzDeleteObj call server_deleteObj;
};

This is prolly your issue! Mr Daimyo fixed it for me on page 3!
already did mate, there are 2
lines

and yea i changed them to dayzDeleteObj call server_deleteObj;
didn't work for me

can anyone send me there working taviana 2.0 server and mission pbo with this base building in it it wont work for me.

Try these and let me know if it works, make sure to revert back to default on your dayz.st control panel and save restart. Then recheck the advanced settings and re add these files save and restart once again.
when I added those for my cherno map I get requestion authentication and then it says something went wrong every time.

no help he wont even email me is this turning to be the new 1.1? build something good, miss code and forget about the damn thing, im running dayz 1.7.6.1 chernarus it wont work it goes from requestion authenricaion and then something went wrong can someone please help me.

Attachments

• dayz_server.pbo
    83.6 KB · Views: 1
  • dayz_mission.pbo
    491 KB · Views: 2
I have this mod working on 3 different servers, removal and gates both work well. My only coding experience tells me it is very easy to make a mistake. But, this mod works if you follow the first few pages of this thread.

I have it working perfect on my Lingor server, All I did was follow exactly what Daimyo said on his github tutorial.

It works perfectly for me as well - I'm on celle. Honestly if you follow the instructions properly and have basic understanding, you should be able to do this. His installation guide is very well done.

Okay so anyone of you got it working on a Chernarus Server with rMod? Maybe you could post the files, I would appreciate it

Any ideas?

Basically nothing lol

I already changed the 2
lines

to dayzDeleteObj call server_deleteObj;
didn't work

Are you going to add W4rGo's smelting script to the github otherwise you might want to remove the actions for it

Back