BEC

shaun dibble

Hi guys

im a relativley new admin but a quick learner. I have been running an Epic Cherno for couple of months and havent found a script i cant get my head around (in the end). Thanks for the hard work, those that create them.
icon_e_smile.gif

I am running a dedicated Host, Cherno Epoch and BEC is running smoothly.

I have created a 2nd MAP - Panthera Epoch which is running fine (own database, own mission, own server files)
but i cant get the BEC to see this other server for love or money and i am ready to take a hammer to my screen
icon_e_smile.gif

please can you let me know how you guys do it as i have tried everything i can think of and everytime i get the same error
No Valid response. Trying to reconnect

also what is the best practice for having multiple maps running on one dedi box.
I have had it working as seperate @hive, arma.exe

and also as completely seperate full arma/armoa directories fpr the 2nd server and seperate BEC folders but nothing seems to work. The server works as i can login to the panthera map.

Cherno is port 2302
panthera is port 2325

here is my panthera config
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Bec]
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ip = 127.0.0.1
Port = 2325
BePath = C:\panthera\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye
Admins = C:\ServerTools\Becpanth\Config\Admins.xml
Commands = C:\ServerTools\Becpanth\Config\Commands.xml

[Misc]
Ban = 3
ConsoleHeight = 45
ConsoleWidth = 165
AsciiNickOnly = False
AsciiChatOnly = True
IgnoreChatChars = €,£,æ,Æ,ø,Ø,å,Å,ö,ä,ü,ß
Warnings = 6
MinPlayerNameLength = 2
MaxPlayerNameLength = 20
ServerExeName = arma2oaserver.exe
WordFilterFile = C:\ServerTools\Becpanth\Config\BadWords.txt
Scheduler = C:\ServerTools\Becpanth\Config\Scheduler.xml

here is my cherno config
[Bec]
Ip = 127.0.0.1
Port = 2302
BePath = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye
Admins = C:\ServerTools\Bec\Config\Admins.xml
Commands = C:\ServerTools\Bec\Config\Commands.xml
[Misc]
Ban = 3
ConsoleHeight = 45
ConsoleWidth = 165
AsciiNickOnly = False
AsciiChatOnly = True
IgnoreChatChars = €,£,æ,Æ,ø,Ø,å,Å,ö,ä,ü,ß
Warnings = 6
MinPlayerNameLength = 2
MaxPlayerNameLength = 20
ServerExeName = arma2oaserver.exe
WordFilterFile = C:\ServerTools\Bec\Config\BadWords.txt
Scheduler = C:\ServerTools\Bec\Config\Scheduler.xml

Thank you in advance anyone that can help

Ip = 127.0.0.1
Port = 2325

Change the IP to the one in use. I believe you need to run the other server on a different hard drive
Got two running atm

Back