Been Zombied

Helmet

I don't even know where to begin as I'm new to scripting but I would love to see some examples on how the following would be done. I'm wondering, is it possible that if a Player was killed by a zombie (player was eaten) the player would turn into a zombie after a short time and then the user is now a zombie?The player retains all gear except weapons (which should have dropped from body upon death) the player cant shoot, axe, pickup items, remove items, but can only go and kill other players and eat them or if the player becomes infected but not dead, and if not treated within some random time frame turns into a zombie?

This is possible (at least i see a way in my head of doing it i think...)

However, how will you make the players not get bored being a zombie?
Lets say i got killed in the middle of nowhere by a zed, some remote town, or deer stand - I assume I become a zombie where i died, what process will you put into place to allow players to kill themselves as a zombie easily?

Perhaps you lose health slowly if there are no players near you? - I dunno.

Also there are some tricks u would have to do, for example you would have to remove the ability for zombies to see you as a player, which most antihacks put back on you (as hackers disable this functionality), also if a zombie can see you, it will attack itself...

Yes, it sounds stupid, but you are a player object, and if the player object is close to a zombie, the zombie will attack it - thus attacking itself.

I would probably suggest go looking into EPOCH as this MOD already has this added so when you die you become a zombie (if you was killed by zombies) until death by the gun or suicide but it is still has a lot of glitches such as zombies still attacking you and being able to kill you making you come back as a zombie once again.

However you do not get to keep any of your gear etc as a zombie you can raise hordes and Sprint as long as you want.

I haven't played Epoch. Thinking about the purpose of it now, It really wouldn't add much excitement to the game. Idea shot down by the fly zombie!

Back