Best server host for adding scripts and custom vehilces?

matt6950

Hi,

I currently have a dayz server with Vilayer.
But I'm looking for a Server host that is more user friendly (noob friendly)

for adding vehilces and custom scripts like "custom base" and Admin tools.

if you guys could recommed some server hosting places and tell me why it would be great.

my max price per month is $30 uk server rental is prefered.

Currently looking at dayz.st anyone got any expireance with them?

Dayz.st sucks unless your running a stock PBO

Most hosts that give you the access you need to do any mod you want isn't going to be "noob" freindly.

I'm pretty certain no hosts that have a control panel like vilayer/dayz.st are going to provide you with that freedom. You'd need to get yourself a dedicated box, which of course costs more and is not noob friendly. (though setting up a server is not that difficult at all if you have a good guide)

im running a dayz.st server and have access to the mission and server pbo files. So far i have added loads of custom scripts, buildings and vehicles with hardly any problems.

As far as my experiences go, DayZ.st has served me well. I don't have the funds for a dedi box and have managed to add everything I want to the server. But then i've not wanted to add anything thats banned. If you wanna do that just use rmod. I just get everything setup on my home server first, then add the new PBO's to the ST server.

Vilayer is crap wasted £150 with them and everything breaks and after 2 months my team and i have not had 1 day on dayz doing what we want base building refuses to save and my servers name changes to sum1 elses server sometimes, the worst thing about vilayer is the fact there customer service is a joke there always online to take peoples money but they fix nothing for nobody but they can bring out new mods even tho theres 20 odd people with broken servers getting ignored,,,, VILAYER are MONEY GRABBERS, I would advise any1 whos not wanting messed about to avoid them, good luck :)

Any of you got experience with dayzpriv.com?

Dayz.st has never been an issue for me, only the ddos attacks and lack of support from staff. No troubles server side though. Very easy to add vehicles and buildings and stuff, scripts require a bit more work.

Vilayer: Great support from them, but somehow the servers never gets populated (no more than 1-2 players) no matter how much I advertise it etc... My Dayz.st got 20+ regulars after a little week.
Vilayer is great for customization though, and the 1-click install addons is also a great feature.
However the time it takes for them to release updates when new official patches are out is pathetic... Took a week to update from 1.7.7 to 1.7.7.1.

Right now I have Vilayer, Dayz.st, , Gtx, and have had Survival servers in the past. They all have their pros and cons, but IMO Vilayer is my favorite so far. Very easy to use. They have one click installing of a bunch of popular mods, and I love the fact that I can edit my files on the fly, no downloading or unpacking PBOs etc.

I was with Dayz.st and I can honestly say that it was quick and easy but HFB server's is the way to go!
Dayz.st was constantly going down loads of desync and ran like crap! I have one server left with them and moving it to HFB! Ever since we have switched we dont have problems with people accessing our scripts (wardrobe, Self BB), and I have more access to the files I needed to obtain.

Back