Best way to add warning markers for Iron Domes [Please Read]

Hi,

I own a pretty successful DayZ Server,

70slots gets a bit hectic, I've an issue though we have iron domes and sometimes they don't kick (Not sure why, we're using TSW Anti-Hack though.)

Anyway,

What's the easiest way to add DayZ Custom Map Markers?

Thanks!

Also, anyone know a better iron dome system?

(I can find how to add markers currently kinda but I don't know how I fully get the co-ords in the correct format)

Ummm, why not just get your mission.sqm from the server, place it in a newly created mission folder for a LAN server you created and saved, place your markers via the edit option, save once finished, and take the modified mission.sqm and put it on the server. Just don't try to "preview" while you're editing. You'll just be left standing invisible in the debug zone if you try...

Ummm, why not just get your mission.sqm from the server, place it in a newly created mission folder for a LAN server you created and saved, place your markers via the edit option, save once finished, and take the modified mission.sqm and put it on the server. Just don't try to "preview" while you're editing. You'll just be left standing invisible in the debug zone if you try...

If mission file has been edited though, may want to just copy the marker info and paste into customized mission.sqm

edit: also, this seems to be in the wrong section, not sure what it has to do with Sarge AI.

Back