Bliss Migration to Reality

=FSK=Black

Hi there,

after I migrated from bliss to reality I have the issue that no tents and vehicle will spawn. On the Hive I get the following error message.
Code:
2013-02-25 00:42:10 Database: [Error] Error 1054 (Unknown column 'Hitpoints' in 'field list') in MySQLQuery SQL: 'select iv.id as id, v.class_name, 0 as owner_id, iv.worldspace, iv.inventory, iv.parts, iv.fuel, iv.damage from `instance_vehicle` iv join `world_vehicle` wv on iv.`world_vehicle_id` = wv.`id` join `vehicle` v on wv.`vehicle_id` = v.`id` where iv.`instance_id` = 1 union select id.`unique_id`, d.`class_name`, id.`owner_id`, id.`worldspace`, id.`inventory`, `Hitpoints`, `Fuel`, `Damage` from `instance_deployable` id inner join `deployable` d on id.`deployable_id` = d.`id` where id.`instance_id` = 1 AND `deployable_id` IS NOT NULL'
2013-02-25 00:42:10 Database: [Error] Failed to fetch objects from database

Anyone with an solution for this?

I'm having better issue

going through RC Panel -> Setup/DB-> Database -> Migrate from Bliss

I get this:

INFO: Connecting to 127.0.0.1:dayz2 as user dayz
FATAL: Unrecognized command.
Press any key to continue . . .

current version of bliss we have its 0.36 also to say this we have 3 instances running of one database for Chernarus, Taviana 2.0 and Panthera. so another thing that I am wondering is would migration effect Taviana and Panthera data in DB.

Glad doing this on test servers

This might be an issue with the build tool, I am slowly getting my development machines back up and running. I will be working on the control panel tomorrow and trying to hash out some of the faults with the current system.

The Database Migration was sucessfully and the Server is on 1.7.5.1 with Chernarus running. The Migration wizzard sucessfully migrated the database to 0.35
The new tool didn`t work so I used the old one.

@thevisad. We have just released 1.7.5.1 with fresh new database. Not going to stress too much about migrating. Also testing 1.7.6 next couple dayz....

@thevisad. We have just released 1.7.5.1 with fresh new database. Not going to stress too much about migrating. Also testing 1.7.6 next couple dayz....

I updated the files on the git hub late last night. If your not watching the files for changes you might want to go hit that so you are notified of changes.

Back