blown up vehicles respawn where they blow up at

stetson

as the title states....thats happening on my server. anyone know why they wouldnt be going back to their orginal spawn point?

i cleaned up the destroyed vehicles with hosters provided tools, and respawned them with the provided tools. hoster is HFB.

I had a similar issue when spawning a banned apache on my server. After crashing one it would reappear at the point I spawned it. Often on fire and never able to get in it, though the option was available. Is the server doing a proper shutdown and restart or are you restarting the mission from rcon ? The latter may cause this issue.

its a proper restart through the hosts control panel, with proper destroyed vehicle removal and vehicle reinsertion.

Can you check the database with your hosts. I would suspect the table, that contains the vehicles, is not getting cleaned out properly. If a vehicle is moved then destroyed and then respawns, in the same spot it was destroyed in, it has to have an entry in the db to re spawn there after the restart.

i've looked at acouple tables, my vehicle_instance which has my current on map vehicles, and the Vehicle table which has the spawn points and vehicle information. i've checked a few of the spawn points listed in the Vehicle table and they are the correct locations they should be respawning in.

We are having a similar issue on our server aswell stetson. We are also having an issue with vehicle contents dupping. I've looked into a lil and contributed a portion of the problem to the shear amount of vehicles we have on the server. I'm still investigating as of right now. Cleaning up tons of other errors such as the "care package / yellow/ blue/ red/ purple/ blah/ blah/ whatever color" errors. I am also thinking that the new clean up fsm and the additions they have made and or changed are causing a good deal of problems. I've tried remarking them out at first, but this may have caused the a few of the issues. I am going to be adding "safe" variables now to add to the things i wish to no be deleted. If you find out anymore or if I do I will give you a shout about it.

awesome thanks, i've been letting destroyed vehicles just be destroyed and not respawned anything in acouple days....gonna see if that helps

Don't know if you have autmatic or manual restarts, but you may also want to check your database for any vehicles in the table with a damage of 1 before you do a manual restart and if you can catch it before an automatic one. Just do a search in the damage feild on the instance_vehicle table for damage 1 and delete what ever you find. It should be doing this on it's on, but it seems there's some stuff broken with the Hive ext in 1.7.7.1.

Don't know if you have autmatic or manual restarts, but you may also want to check your database for any vehicles in the table with a damage of 1 before you do a manual restart and if you can catch it before an automatic one. Just do a search in the damage feild on the instance_vehicle table for damage 1 and delete what ever you find. It should be doing this on it's on, but it seems there's some stuff broken with the Hive ext in 1.7.7.1.

is there a command or something i can make for running a query in navicat to delete these items with a 1 in it? i've used some queries to up spawn chance and repair / refuel all vehicles before, but i dunno if its possible to have it delete an item or what command i would type into it.

Vehicles will blow up under other circumstances. Have had motorbikes blow up on me for removing the fuel tank.

Have you confirmed the removal of the broken vehicles by querying the database before a restart ?

Vehicles will blow up under other circumstances. Have had motorbikes blow up on me for removing the fuel tank.

Have you confirmed the removal of the broken vehicles by querying the database before a restart ?

last night we blew up several vehicles, then i deleted every single entry from the instance_vehicle table. refreshed it acouple times made sure nothing was in it (all while the server was offline) then hit the respawn vehicles button and still vehicles we had destroyed respawned where they were blown up at.

then hit the respawn vehicles button

The What? Is this a feature from your service provider? It sounds like it is. If so it's most likely attached to a script of some sort. This script is pulling the spawn information from somewhere. If you have deleted the spawns from the instance_vehicle table then most likely it is pulling the information from another table of some sort. You need to find out where it's getting it's information from for there lay your problems with this... Obviously the table of information it's getting this from is not updating. It's not getting it from instance_vehicle or else you wouldn't be getting spawns that you have deleted from it.

The What? Is this a feature from your service provider? It sounds like it is. If so it's most likely attached to a script of some sort. This script is pulling the spawn information from somewhere. If you have deleted the spawns from the instance_vehicle table then most likely it is pulling the information from another table of some sort. You need to find out where it's getting it's information from for there lay your problems with this... Obviously the table of information it's getting this from is not updating. It's not getting it from instance_vehicle or else you wouldn't be getting spawns that you have deleted from it.

isnt that what the world_vehicle table is for? listing off all the possible spawn points for specific vehicles? i've gone through that and moved to the worldspaces it said some vehicles are suppose to spawn at and they were correct for the vehicle types i blew up.

as for the vehicle respawn button, its just a nice button on the control panel that runs the vehiclespawn.pl

the server is through hfb and i've opened a ticket for this. i'll post back if i get a real answer for anyone else thats having this issue

Back