Blur Gaming Voice/Action Menu V1.0

blur

Valued Member!
Help and discussion for blur gaming voice action menu begins here :)

Runs like a champ on my server.

note: If you are using Blur's Custom Music Intro script, go to your Description.ext file (in missions pbo)

Remove

Code:
class CfgSounds
{
    sounds[] =
    {
    introSong
    };
    class introSong
    {
    name="introSong";
    sound[]={introSong.ogg,0.9,1};
    titles[] = {};
    };
};

Because the CfgSounds is already called from the new file!

EDIT:

If you run Anti-Hack, you will need to whitelist the actions

Find _cMenuDefault
add
""#USER:GeneralChatList"",""#USER:ChatQuestions"",""#USER:ChatResponses"",""#USER:ChatHostile"",""#USER:Emotes"",""#USER:ActionMenu"",

Find _dayzActions, right after r_player_actions +[
add
ActionMenu
Should look like r_player_actions +[ActionMenu...

Got the action menu working but cant hear the sounds, does this only work when you put the reticle over a player?

From RPT

[] execVM "ChatCommands\Commands_Activat>
0:09:22 Error position: <[] execVM "ChatCommands\Commands_Activat>
0:09:22 Error Missing ;

From init.sqf

[] ExecVM "custom_monitor.sqf";

[] ExecVM "ChatCommands\Commands_Activate.sqf";
make a base pbo with just the menu on it. then add in the other things. then if that does not work i should be able to help you later.

Have it working now, error was in the description.ext and was my own fault, didnt scroll right to the bottom so was before the last };

working on adding new things to the menu, tell me if you guys are having trouble with it.

How do you stop your character doing the emotes, they are good but.... couldnt figure out how to stop him doing them.

if you mean record more sounds to add to the menu, if they are good, i can add them in, yeah :p

I was actually refering to re-recording the current sounds, for use on my own server. It's no prob is this is not allowed :)

Love this and I found few lines like
Code:
_nul = [ni, player, rSAY, [_sound, 25]] call RE;
seems like the caller is "ni" not "nil". dont_shoot.sqf and several other .sqf have these part. just a reminder...
anyway, this is what i've wanted for!! Thanks a lot!!

lol do they really? well they work anyway, so i guess it is okay. i will see if i cant fix it :p

Love this and I found few lines like
Code:
_nul = [ni, player, rSAY, [_sound, 25]] call RE;
seems like the caller is "ni" not "nil". dont_shoot.sqf and several other .sqf have these part. just a reminder...
anyway, this is what i've wanted for!! Thanks a lot!!
fixed it. thanks for the heads up!

Nevermind. Server got stuck at Requesting Authentication after putting it on live server for awhile. Will wait for more trial runs later. Great Addon though!

Back