Broken legs - entire server.

Infinity

Hello,

Since the last couple of days I've had issues on my server where everyone got broken legs and were unable to log out or log back in. Of course I threw this on; 'script kiddies' but could there be anything
else that would cause this global-leg-breaking-stuff .. ?

Thanks in advanced, much appreciated.

If you have sever wide broken legs ans disabled abort button at the same time, you can be pretty sure that it was a script kiddie. I am not aware of any bug that could lead to broken legs on every client on the server.

I had read something about changing clothes causes this to happen? Can anyone confirm this or could anyone just give me some feedback, please?

I had read something about changing clothes causes this to happen? Can anyone confirm this or could anyone just give me some feedback, please?

That can happen to the person who changes clothing, but there is no way that every client get's broken bones when that happens.

Well I actually had this happen when I gave someone clothing (ghillie/camo/soldier) and right after putting it on everyone broke their legs. Now the same thing; one guy told me that he put on camo clothing and at the same time everyone broke their legs...

Back