Can someone help me install Overwatch on my Dayz Control Center Server?

brianlaserbeam777

I've just recently made a DayZ Control Center and really like the program for how simple it is. I want to make it an Overwatch server and stick with using DayZCC. If theres a video tutorial or if someone could help that'd be awesome. Sorry for being a newb at this, just started dayz servers

I would like to know how to do this also - However it might be more complicated for me since I already run a server on Dayz CC and I would like to integrate Overwatch.

I've seen tutorials for Xampp but those dont seem to work the same way. I really want to know how to do this

I saw something for Xampp too but when I downloaded it and tried to setup sever it didn't work for me. It seems very vague on how to do this type of stuff :/

Decent voice video tut would be appreciated for any number of the things that we have been talking about.

Decent voice video tut would be appreciated for any number of the things that we have been talking about.

Actually i made a Xampp overwatch server today to try it out and i got it setup but the server files are 0.1.9 for some reason, i downloaded 0.2.3, even if i try goin on the server with 0.1.9 it didnt work said bad version

Back