can someone help me setup up Reality via VNCviewer

Quarterbreed

I tried messing around with it lastnight and this morning and still having DB issues, im not sure what im doing wrong.. if anyone could help via vnc viewer would be awesome.. just let me know thx.

UPDATE - atm server loads up but gets stuck on loading and a cmd box is up sayin something about my db and stuff

well I got the server running but with the reality program it spawned chernarus vehicles instead on tavi, how do I add tavi vehicles

update - I deleted chernarus vehicles I think but not sure how to add vehicles for tavi 2.0 can anyone shed some light pls

For both .com and .eu vehicles:
Code:
db_spawn_vehicles.pl --taviana mix --instance x --limit 900 --host x.x.x.x --user dayz_user --pass mypassword --name dayz_db --port 3306

For .eu
Code:
db_spawn_vehicles.pl --taviana eu --instance x --limit 900 --host x.x.x.x --user dayz_user --pass mypassowrd --name dayz_db --port 3306

Not sure for the .com version, but you can play around with it.

im just gonna wait until tomorrow, someone is gonna help me tomorrow with taviana 2.0 using stapos/pwnz pack.. I spent far too much time messing around with Bliss/Reality, and it seems the support here been slow.. ill just use pwnz/stapos pack for tavi thx tho

It's not that hard.
- copy your base server files into your folder
- create your Reality build and copy contents of deploy folder into same folder
- copy the maps from dayz commander into same folder
- create your db
- edit hiveext.cfg to point to your db.
- create a .bat to cleanup, spawn vehicles and start the server.

Run the .bat and you done.

Edit your server settings after once you get it up and running.

It's not that hard.
- copy your base server files into your folder
- create your Reality build and copy contents of deploy folder into same folder
- copy the maps from dayz commander into same folder
- create your db
- edit hiveext.cfg to point to your db.
- create a .bat to cleanup, spawn vehicles and start the server.

Run the .bat and you done.

Edit your server settings after once you get it up and running.

I got it to work but its spawning in chernarus vehicles, even when I try above method to spawn in vehicles when I goto instance vehicles in tables it shows the instance is 1 for them

If your using instance 1, and tavianna, then go in your database to the instance table and make sure you have:

id = 1
world_id = 10

If your getting chernarus vehicles, you have

world_id = 1

i did that, i was just asking because when i tele to vehicles earlier some were in the water and some wernt at their spwn slot.. Sorry i forgot to add that. Ill check in 5 and let you know how it goes, the db jus seems different from pwnz/stapos

I just spawned myself to a vehicle and it put me in the water and the vehicle is at the bottom, how do I fix this. Most of my vehicles are like that or in the middle of no where

it shows the server on dayz commander with restarter.exe but when I use my bat file it runs the serve but doesn't show in dayz commander.

if I change it to the ip it shows up but its grey, I thought it didn't matter to use 127.0.0.1 because its on my network

why would it work with restarter.exe but not with my bat file, I wanted to use that bat so it will clean up and respawn vehicles for me

Restarter doesn't have a variable for ip or port, so it automatically defaults to your server ip and port 2302.
127.0.0.1 is only meant for a local hosting. So if your ran the server on your computer with 127.0.0.1, then only the game played on your computer could connect. No one on the outside world can connect.

weird cause I used 127.0.0.1 with my other server, what I ment to say was, with 127.0.0.1 it doesn't come up on commander it has a 10000 ping, when I use my router ip it will come up in commander but its greyed out and it doesn't load the right map. but with restarter it shows up in commander white and it works

Back