Can't Spawn buildings/objects

I can not spawn buildings on my DayZ chernarus server (running pwnoz0r file pack) Ive been trying to add a airport hanger and some barriers trough my database for the last few days but its not working. But for some reason I can add vehicle spawns, the way I try adding the buildings is get my players location add it in with the building i want add it to my Data Base and restart my server. The hive.ext does show it spawning but i cant see it i tried adjusting the height still nothing.
I have tried the following checking max amount of vehicles , checking object_classes table.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can not spawn buildings on my DayZ chernarus server (running pwnoz0r file pack) Ive been trying to add a airport hanger and some barriers trough my database for the last few days but its not working. But for some reason I can add vehicle spawns, the way I try adding the buildings is get my players location add it in with the building i want add it to my Data Base and restart my server. The hive.ext does show it spawning but i cant see it i tried adjusting the height still nothing.
I have tried the following checking max amount of vehicles , checking object_classes table.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You will need to make sure that there is enough room for the actual objects to be placed onto the map that you are editing and then make sure that it is all rendered into place before moving it onto your actual server file.

You will need to make sure that there is enough room for the actual objects to be placed onto the map that you are editing and then make sure that it is all rendered into place before moving it onto your actual server file.
I went to a huge open field to spawn a house and it didn't work is that what you mean size or do you mean the size of the Mission file?

I went to a huge open field to spawn a house and it didn't work is that what you mean size or do you mean the size of the Mission file?
I'm meaning the size of the mission file as that will affect the way that the game handles.

I dont get the problem with the size its at 2000KB and working fine i added 50 vehicles yesterday without a problem.
Im sorry if im missing something im a little new to adding stuff via database

im having kind of the same problem... i just updated my server to patch 1.7.7.1.. but for some reason all my custom buildings that i have added through the database wont spawn.. it worked fine in patch 1.7.6.1, so maybe they changed the code or blacklisted the buildings so they cant be spawned via the database anymore ?

Back