Celle 173

I have yet to test it on pwnpz0rs, but it should be fine. I will check it tonight and if you want to have a try too, I can support you with any issues.

yeah that would be fine, im currently playing celle with 1.7.2.6 and yeah i love this map. I already modify it with custom bases and extra vehicles.

yeah that would be fine, im currently playing celle with 1.7.2.6 and yeah i love this map. I already modify it with custom bases and extra vehicles.

Thanks snajdan, happy you are enjoying it.. I will try and have a look tonight and report back.

i just upgraded my bliss server, so it should be 1.7.3 now :)

what seems to be broken? (i had no issue's (did a clean install))

i just upgraded my bliss server, so it should be 1.7.3 now :)

what seems to be broken? (i had no issue's (did a clean install))

It might be me that is broken? Did you not need to change the instance / world ID post deploy?

One thing I know might need doing is the russian weaponry as loot in the vehicles.

@Shin i did a clean install (upgrading didnt work because i emptied some tables by accident) :p

upgrading gave some foreign key errors but clean install worked fine :)

@Shin i did a clean install (upgrading didnt work because i emptied some tables by accident) :p

upgrading gave some foreign key errors but clean install worked fine :)

Are you getting any of the other maps vehicles spawning? (UAZ for example)?

How about the scripts.txt, was the right one in place?

update_scripts.pl --world mbg_celle2 c:\server\celle\dayz_1.celle\Battleye updates BE filters for bliss with the celle adjustments just fine.
and i get vehicles in the proper places :)

the only vehicles that spawn are those with world_id 8 in world_vehicle table ;)

ive seen tractors and uh1 choppers, so yea the normal vehicles also spawn fine :)

server ip is in my sig btw :)

I really don't know bliss at all well, I just deployed it to my server.

I see
instance_deployable (empty)
instance_vehicle (empty)
vehicle has lots of entries (but also stuff like UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1 which should not be in there)?

Does that look right to you (yet to connect to the box, its a fresh install)?

My players are complaining that no loot spawn in the new buildings, it's normal? thanks a lots! we love the map!!

Hi Don,

If you mean the big army barracks with three floors near the airport, then yes, loot is very low there. Otherwise the map gets swarmed with high powered guns.

If you can ask them to grab a screenshot then I will lodge a bug and fix it next release.

sk

so i testet Pwnozor server Package with Celle 1.7.3 and i think it doesn't work, because after every mapload it says wrong serverside application :(

sanjdan, I am sorry about my lack of support, been crazy busy. I promise I will have a look tonight.

Could you search in the RPT file for 'Chernarus' and let me know what you find?

so another problem, sometimes im finding 3-4, yeah i mean really 3-4 coyote backpacks at the "metal barracks" at the celle castle. I think the "lootplaces" a little bit fucked up, at Pwnozor 1.7.2.6 package all seems fine, but here and i dont know if its bliss or celle 1.7.3 self, yeah at the barracks at the NE Airfield ( Fassberg? ) sometimes there is no good loot at all 5 barracks, the best was 1-2 weapons from M16 or M1014 :O

Back