celle player questions

ghostfall

hi everyone,

i played on celle for quite some time now, and here are a couple of questions, maybe someone can answer some of them:

a.) recently i read about the radar towers beeing implemented and they spawn military loot. are these the towers on the airfield? 'cause i never seen any military loot around. are there more towers than those at the airfield and the one in bergen??
b.) i know, this has already been discussed in the bug section thread, but does anybody know if the big barracks at the airfield spawn military loot now or not? i wasn't able to find anything there for quite some time.
c.) same with the "military deerstands" near the highway, i mean the ones at the training grounds. they spawned loot on celle V1, but now I could find anything....
d.) and most of all: the spawn rate of sandbags are quite high, but i played for weeks and wasn't able to find an entrenching tool at all. does it spawn and if yes, where? military?

if someone knows something, it would be great.

many thx in advance

A) Never seen any military loot in them
B) Apparently they have been glitched for a while
C) Celle has some majory bugs ATM so, yeah probably a bug
D) Entrenching tools are very difficult to find, I don't even know if they exist on celle anymore, I usually just slap them on my AI or at helicrashes

thx for the reply, hope a new release will fix this soon, i'm really into the celle map and the work graz has done. :cool: respect.

hey guys, just a quick add / "stupid question"::p

yesterday i found a cool celle server with the base building mod enabled. this is like a dream come true for me. the only question right know: are there any entrenching tools on the map? do they spawn or not? do they exist??

a short reply would be very very nice :):):)

they pretty muich don't I abandoned celle and I am working on my own mod. Best way is to put them through custom loot tables or heli crashes

If you search for the Celle Manatee server, He has implemented a few mods, including Basebuilding, and Entrenching tools are relativly common. Just gotta look hard enough and be lucky.

Back