Community Request

Michael Meyer

Hey guys, I know there are some videos online for tutorials but none are really that great. I was wondering if someone could put together a full clean install (including ARMA). It will help a lot of people out I assume. I mean I was in TS a lot because of the lack of understanding on this type of thing. Any takers?

Hey guys, I know there are some videos online for tutorials but none are really that great. I was wondering if someone could put together a full clean install (including ARMA). It will help a lot of people out I assume. I mean I was in TS a lot because of the lack of understanding on this type of thing. Any takers?

I might do one when I get home from vacation, you mean clean install of ARMA OA all the way to a working DayZ server?

this was before the RealityCP was integrated and before that I got everything working on my server thanks to the guys around here. How ever it may still be good for some people around here that are unaware of how to get it working and they are confused.

Back