Converting Mission.Biedi to Script

np I have a server event going on soon that I'm setting up for so if i don't get back right away i will asap.

I tried to get it set up on the server that i'm helping a buddy out on, but it kicks everyone that joins for -
Battleye: Script restriction 81 / 50. any ideas on it? will send you a pm with a link to the Files I have set up.

I didn't see anything in the buildings that would kick but like i said in the PM you can try that if you like. Personally I hate battleeye it never works when you need it to and always works when you don't.

alright, i got it to work, for anyone else that may be using this, instead of putting the buildings.pbo file directly in the mission pbo, make a new folder inside your mission pbo called buildings and then put the buildings.pbo file into it and you should be good

Yeah, thats the way Machine did it for me. Woulda helped ya out sooner but I had some things I had to take care of IRL, so I didnt have much time on the computer.

Maybe you have duplicates of the buildings in the file? Or somewhere you have it running twice? Not sure. I'm a novice at this but I learn quickly. My best guess would ask Machine. What do you mean by they are duplicating? Like in each other or a distance away?

Hey Machine, can you tell me how you do that anyways? I don't want to keep bugging you when I have something to add =P

===EDIT===

I'm just wondering because I was looking at adding some more buildings to my server, and when I looked at the buildings.sqf that you sent me, it had some changes to the way it was "presented". If you know what I mean.

it's spawning them inside each other. sometimes as much as 9-10 times

ts that i'm usually on, down towards the bottom in the scripting section of it.
vukm.teamspeak3.com

hey machine, you on by chance? it's duping them like crazy now for some reason (sometimes up to 10 barracks inside each other, and other buildings as well.). here's how bad it is at the base i set up on the NWAF....
arma2oa%202013-06-09%2012-02-36-72.bmp

arma2oa%202013-06-09%2012-04-08-15.bmp

arma2oa%202013-06-09%2012-04-24-20.bmp

link to files
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0b4tp46dpyh428x/dayz_1.chernarus.rar

anyone that would like to use anything that i have in any of my files, feel free to. I got all the codes that are in it from this site, so if there is anything you see and like feel free to.

Back