could not connect to battleye master

Turkfalso

title says it all. what is this? i get it all the time on my server console recently i just wondered if its a internal issue or it quite a common one everyone gets. thanks

BE master server update/downtime/mainenance.
It will sort it self mate :) Just wait for BE, they are most likely rolling out a new update/massbans.

It may cause people to get kicked because of client not responding, but its not an error at your part.

well i thought i could have been me as i edited the battleye script so it didnt kick ppl for using rmod vehicles for example. but if its actually that case, then all ok then :)

well i thought i could have been me as i edited the battleye script so it didnt kick ppl for using rmod vehicles for example. but if its actually that case, then all ok then :)

Well you can edit all you want in the scripts, but its got nothing to do with the actual BE master server. It still has the hardcoded information, from which BE is build on :) All the scripts does is tell BE what to do with the output ei. kick/ban or whatever.

The master server is also the place where all the GUID gets checked and confirmed or denied.

Honestly, don't even worry about BE connecting. They go down all the time, and BE is about as useful as Punkbuster as far as catching hackers.

This often happens for days at a time.. Kinda junky IMO. For peace of mind always have a downloaded copy of the server *.dll so you can overwrite the existing one every once and a while. I'll never know if truly a coincidence or not but from time to time it seems to help, it's as if the *.dll gets corrupted from a partial downloads or something.

Back