Could someone please tell me what my rpt means? :(

Snobby1990

Hi guys recently made some changes but have slept since then and cant remember what iv changed.. Can someone with some knowledge please enlighten me as to why my server is sticking on "waiting for server to authenticate."
Then booting me back to lobby.?
Thanks kindly Snobby

EDIT: Im also getting this;
"get: STRING (1234523), sent: STRING (1234523)"
"DISCONNECT: Snobby (1234523) Object: B 1-1-A:1 (Snobby) REMOTE, _characterID: 0 at loc [10153.7,-4593.89,90.5097]"
"ERROR: Cannot Sync Character Snobby as no characterID"
Client: Remote object 4:0 not found

You have two things. The first is this:
Code:
15:43:07 "[AGN] Starting Trader City Safezone Commander!"
15:43:07 "Error: Attempting to start AGN products on a server where it should not be!"
Not sure what that is but it needs to be addressed.
The other is here:
Code:
15:44:00 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 325
15:44:00 Error in expression <status = _result select 0;
if (_status == "ObjectStreamStart") then {
_val = _r>
15:44:00   Error position: <== "ObjectStreamStart") then {
_val = _r>
15:44:00   Error Generic error in expression
15:44:00 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 327
You need to go back to your server_monitor and fix whatever you did.

What gopostal said. But...a little tip here...even though the error in the server_monitor.sqf says lines 325 and 327, line 325 may actually referencing line 327 while line 327 is referencing line 329. But the error in the lines will be very close to what the error actually claims. This is not necessarily the case, but in my past expereinces when the rpt log says there is an error on line XXX, that line may actaully be XXX + 2.

Thanks gopostal!

The ANG is because of this line in there free code:
if ( isDedicated || isServer ) exitWith {diag_log ( "Error: Attempting to start AGN products on a server where it should not be!" );};

So i changed it to:
if ( isDedicated || isServer ) exitWith {diag_log ( "Starting AGN products on a server where it should be!" );};

Im sure Alienx wont mind to much.. I couldnt find the error in the end, must have hit a key while saving.

Defaulted my server_monitor and it worked fine. Thanks Chris Atkins i was unsure of this so searched 10 lines up and down but totally missed it. Its good to know for future failures though. No great loss all is swell!

Back