Custom loadouts?

dagg929

I see the db has the tabs but when I set someone up, not seeming to work. Anyone have custom loadouts working on your server?

Did you do anything special to get it working or no?

Can't seem to get it set for overwatch. Just spawn in with my regular tazer loadout.

Looks like he removed it entirely from the sql in the 2.0 release.

Any reason why, Scrumbee? Can we get this added? This is a huge boon to server admins.

Did you do anything special to get it working or no?

Can't seem to get it set for overwatch. Just spawn in with my regular tazer loadout.
yes, I had to modify the player_login.sqf a bit to get it working. it is still kind of buggy but once I get it working I'll release it here.

Much appreciated. Reality hive has issues with gender selection - it may need to be disabled for it to work.

if we replace the existing file with this, it enables us to use say navicat and edit the instance table for the starting loadout? or am i going about this all wrong?

if we replace the existing file with this, it enables us to use say navicat and edit the instance table for the starting loadout? or am i going about this all wrong?

this allows you to use the inv_cust module also known as "Custom Loadouts". It relies on the cust_loadout and cust_loadout_profiles tables to work. Essentially you can give each of your users seperate starting gear.

this allows you to use the inv_cust module also known as "Custom Loadouts". It relies on the cust_loadout and cust_loadout_profiles tables to work. Essentially you can give each of your users seperate starting gear.

yes i just found that out when i died and spawned with my old loadout from my dayz server. you wouldnt happen to know how to make it so we can change new spawns starting loadout would you? :D

yes i just found that out when i died and spawned with my old loadout from my dayz server. you wouldnt happen to know how to make it so we can change new spawns starting loadout would you? :D

not off the top of my head but its probably somewhere in the clientside mod files.

not off the top of my head but its probably somewhere in the clientside mod files.

The Overwatch DayZ Code pbos have it hardcoded in so that players spawn with the taser and patrol pack. The only thing I have working is the custom loadouts, and even then the backpack for their loadout spawns on the ground below them, and not on them lol

Has anyone fixed this problem yet with loadouts not working correctly?

wouldn't we have to add this to the mission.pbo and in the init.sqf as a call process?
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\server_playerLogin.sqf";

The Overwatch DayZ Code pbos have it hardcoded in so that players spawn with the taser and patrol pack. The only thing I have working is the custom loadouts, and even then the backpack for their loadout spawns on the ground below them, and not on them lol

found it!
@DayzOverwatch\dayz_code\config.cpp

Code:
class Inventory {
class Default {
RandomMagazines = 1;
//weapons[] = {"Makarov"}; //8Rnd_9x18_Makarov
GuaranteedMagazines[] = {"DDOPP_1Rnd_X26","DDOPP_1Rnd_X26","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller"};
RandomPossibilitieMagazines[] = {"DDOPP_1Rnd_X26"};
weapons[] = {"DDOPP_X26"};
backpackWeapon = "";
backpack = "DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1";
};
};

If you change this.. doesn't it need to be changed in every players mod? I would love to remove that because with custom loadouts, my players backpacks are spawning on the ground next to them, but they have all their gear.

you can't delete it, you have to override it. I tried myself but didn't have much luck... I'm going to give it another shot tomorrow night

Back