Custom vehicles explode! Help??

U.S. Navy SEALs

Hi, my friends and I have all pitched in to purchase a DayZ.ST server and we have ran into a rather annoying problem. We wanted to build a base, so I followed this tutorial for custom vehicles and buildings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&feature=iv&src_vid=NNQ-mfTJECc&v=sm-PjD6CNZ4

Now all the buildings and stuff work perfect. But when I got to get in say, my M1A2 or my Harrier, they instantly explode when I get in. So I did some searching on here and found a thread about this that told everyone to replace some parts in the server_cleanup with something different. When you did that, all you had to do was repack it and launch the server. Problem is, when I do that I get stuck at a black screen that says "loading" and nothing else. It never goes away and the only way to get out of it is to task manager ArmA 2 OA. Can anyone help me out? I'd like to use all the vehicles I placed :)

P.S. No I'm not using RMod. All the RMod vehicles such as the AH-64 and MI-24 work fine when I spawn them via DayZ.ST control panel.

I haven't, where would I find it, and what should I do with it if anything before I put it in the server.pbo? Also what does it do? Sorry, this is our first time hosting a server so I'm not familiar with everything yet.

Back