DayZ 1.7.5.1

I don't have wrecks enabled on my server, is there wrecks in default dayz now?

I need to look at the change log >_<
Nope none as standard, maybe I was reading it wrong, I was a bit tired last night when I posted.

I don't have wrecks enabled on my server, is there wrecks in default dayz now?

I need to look at the change log >_<
Crashspawner is official, not the wrecks, my apologies, you should see something like this below.

Code:
4:10:14 "CRASHSPAWNER: 75% chance to spawn 'UH-60 Wreck' with loot table 'HeliCrash' at 21867.1"
5:09:30 "CRASHSPAWNER: Spawning 'UH-60 Wreck' with loot table 'HeliCrash' NOW! (21871.8) at: [7738.63,8901.13]"
5:09:30 "CRASHSPAWNER: Loot spawn at 'UH-60 Wreck' with loot table 'HeliCrash'"

With:
Code:
//Crash loot just uncomment the one you wish to use by default with 50cals is enabled.
    //Table including 50 cals
    _lootTable = ["Military","HeliCrash","MilitarySpecial"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
    //Table without 50 cals
    //_lootTable = ["Military","HeliCrash_No50s","MilitarySpecial"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;

Will my removal of 50cals via the attached files still be effective?

Attachments

• spawn_loot.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 15
Played 1.7.5.1 all night with no errors. Tents saved fine, crashes spawned fine. Used exsisting bliss db from 1.7.4 and everything was perfect :)

So many game breaking issues with this patch version, 3 months without a patch you would presume they would have these bugs addressed

Missing sounds, inventory items with missing names, can almost fly with the vault when you put a car in front of a building, you can now mark enemies when looking through some sniper scopes, so you basically have an esp..they broke adding ammo to mi17 ( not exactly game breaking, but it worked before )

So many game breaking issues with this patch version, 3 months without a patch you would presume they would have these bugs addressed

Missing sounds, inventory items with missing names, can almost fly with the vault when you put a car in front of a building, you can now mark enemies when looking through some sniper scopes, so you basically have an esp..they broke adding ammo to mi17 ( not exactly game breaking, but it worked before )
Did you post this on the github as an isssue?

Played 1.7.5.1 all night with no errors. Tents saved fine, crashes spawned fine. Used exsisting bliss db from 1.7.4 and everything was perfect :)

Did you get the new weapon spawns etc? I am in the same boat what happened to the bliss hive on git hub?

How about you stop complaining and do a proper bug report on github.

Theres a difference between complaining and pointing out what they have broke, idiot. In the time it took for you to write that, you could of done it. So tell someone who cares

Theres a difference between complaining and pointing out what they have broke, idiot. In the time it took for you to write that, you could of done it. So tell someone who cares

This type of attitude is childish, it is an update to an alpha stage game. Bugs and glitches will happen. The only way they will get resolved is if people report them in the proper channels. Your bitch fit isn't one of them.

I'm just running Chernarus, but here was my process to upgrade:
1. Update Arma II OA beta via dayz commander
2. Update DayZ via dayz commander
3. Create a NEW combined ops folder (copy OA and addons and dta from arma II)
4. Download Reality server repo.
5. Copy repo to hive folder of NEW combined ops folder.
6. Run setup_perl.bat
7. Build your world
8. Edit hive.ini and config file to match your current DB.
9. Start server.

If you have an existing bliss DB, thevisad has already said it uses the same DB structure, so you shouldn't need to migrate anything.

This is what worked for me.

Looks like survival servers linked the forums so there might be an influx of people asking why stuff isnt working:
http://www.survivalservers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=483#p870

Admin said:
Vezuvian said:
Depending on your service details, you can probably update manually. Theoretically.

On TCAdmin, there's a link called File Manager. In that, there's an unbelievably ugly UI (since TCAdmin is pretty to begin with /s) showing you all the available files pertaining to your server. In the @DayZ directory, there is a folder called Addons. It is possible to upload files to the file manager. So theoretically, you can download the update to your computer, then upload and overwrite the necessary files. I'm trying it now. Will post results.

Edit: Also, you have to install Arma 2 OA Beta Patch 101480

Please do not attempt to update manually unless you know *exactly* what you are doing.

We're in the process of supporting Reality, the project that took over from Bliss.

https://github.com/thevisad/DayZ-Private-master

Reality discussion is here: http://opendayz.net/index.php?categories/reality-dayz-server-pack.97/

You need a primary weapon and must be running. Crouch running will result in a 'vault'. Also, spamming V while running to roll will slow you down momentarily.

I noticed the combat roll you need something in your hand+running full sprint and hold V not just press V like you would traditionally to vault.

Back