DayZ 1.8.1 Deployable crates not saving to database

Cikez

Hey everyone. I had deployable crates working on my server by using this tutorial. Unfortunately most of this information is out of date since all of the updates that DayZ 1.8.1 implemented. I also am now using Pwnoz0rs Private hive instead of Reality.

Does anyone know how to get deployable crates that read/write with the database? I have already created a new class in the database, as well as added the crate. I can see the crate when in game but when I put gear in it, it does NOT write to the database.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey everyone. I had deployable crates working on my server by using this tutorial. Unfortunately most of this information is out of date since all of the updates that DayZ 1.8.1 implemented. I also am now using Pwnoz0rs Private hive instead of Reality.

Does anyone know how to get deployable crates that read/write with the database? I have already created a new class in the database, as well as added the crate. I can see the crate when in game but when I put gear in it, it does NOT write to the database.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Why not place and add items to a crate via .sqf? It's 100% easier and you don't have to worry about any database crap.

Well that would defeat the purpose of what I am trying to accomplish. :p I use the crates as donation items so players can store their own gear in them :)

Negative. I had deployable crates working perfectly on 1.8.0.3. I would like to also get it working on 1.8.1. I know it can be done.

Do you still use Reality? And if not the deployables are no longer in instance_deployable right?

No. I switched to Pwnoz0r private hive now. Deployables are now in the object_data table.

Anyone at all help with this? There must be at least 1 server owner out there that wants to use deployable crates as storage. :)

Back